Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Player you've seen play

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I would also say Iniesta is up there too, in the last two or three years he has been the only player in the world to rival Messi and Ronaldo.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Difficult one, probably one of three - Cruijff, Socrates, Maradona

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I used to go and watch West Ham a bit when I was at school with one of my friends who supported them, Liam Brady was superb to watch.

Vicente?

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Saw Gascoigne at the Goldstone, but as it was a testimonial, wasn't at his best.

Also saw the Spanish midfield when England beat them 1-0, again a friendly so they didn't stand out.

Possibly Tevez for West Ham against us, Suarez a couple of years ago in the league cup, and of course our very own Vicente!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
One of the best performances that sticks in my mind was Luis Figo and Rui Costa for portugal against England in Eindhoven at Euro 2000. Systematically dismantled a very good England midfield that day.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I saw Ronaldo play a few times for man utd. Was impressive.
I was at one of the games where he scored a back heel from a cross against Aston villa at old trafford

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I saw fat Ronaldo play when he was thin and exceptional. No one could live with him that day and for the few tears he was top if his game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here