do you like clubbing?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
do you like clubbing? what do wear out?

maybe you're on this site then??

sorry if this is well known i only came across it today

http://www.appf39.dsl.pipex.com/index2.htm

the guy who does it has a great turn of phrase, that often includes the word ****, so if you don't like reading that word over and over again, avoid

the guestbook is worth a look too:dunce:

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
i cant read what you wrote beacause my eyes arwe funny but me danny and fatboy and beefy have been clubbing

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Can take it or leave it really, i hate house etc clubs. Give me a live gig anyday of the week though !!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
maybe i should change the name of this thread...you can all see the link yeah?

here's a taster

DCP_0065a.JPG

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
That is some scary shit! I love clubbing but would never go to a cheese hole that is frequented by those cyber freeks! Knobheads!

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
How come some of these people don't get done over on the way to and from the club?
And I thought the new age traveller crusties were bad 12 years ago!!!
Too much sci fi in their diet. They must be keen watchers of 'The Tribe' on Channel 5.

Freaky!!

:nono: :( :ohmy: ???

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Glad I've never gone clubbing there, what a freak factory :ohmy:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
its dwayne!!!!!

LOL

Sorry Tom

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Clubbing all the time. Every day is a non-stop party. :bounce:

Good site BTW, I remember going to Gatecrasher in 99 and it was full of then.

Last edited:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I'm assuming those pictures were all taken in some Northern Slum of a Club!!! 'Cos you don't see anything like that around here!!!

Nice to see people being 'creative' when they go out though!!! I'm sure they all had a good time, and that's the main thing really!!

:lolol:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Curious Orange said:
I'm assuming those pictures were all taken in some Northern Slum of a Club!!! 'Cos you don't see anything like that around here!!!

Nice to see people being 'creative' when they go out though!!! I'm sure they all had a good time, and that's the main thing really!!

:lolol:

That early trance stuff (now really at its death) came with all the cyberkids popping 308 pills per night and dressing up like ****s. We used to be into the tunes about 99 and then it turned all DJ Sammy on us.

House is the mutt's nuts. :clap: People dress pretty normally, and the birds dress well fit.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
WiltsRoyal said:
That early trance stuff (now really at its death) came with all the cyberkids popping 308 pills per night and dressing up like ****s. We used to be into the tunes about 99 and then it turned all DJ Sammy on us.

House is the mutt's nuts. :clap: People dress pretty normally, and the birds dress well fit.

I never really did work out what the different dance scenes were. Probably 'cos I was prejudiced by too many nights out in dodgy clubs in Newport and Cardiff during the early 90's. The beer was so cheap in those days that it was possible to get quite pissed on a fiver, and the music just became an irritating throb that wouldn't go away........

But even the Welsh dressed smartly!!!!

:cool:

SeagullinKent

Jul 7, 2003
Orpington
dwayne said:
...butDave it looks NOTHING like me???!!!??? he's not balck or ginger.

Fatboy's here, even down to the mole.

DCP_0027.JPG

I'd say the one on the right looks more like sheebo

Or his brother Artois :nono:

Sorry :(

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here