Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ILLUMINATI-Evil World Cup Plan Exposed

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They were never going to blow up the Olympics.

Watch out for the pyramids at the opening ceremony of the World Cup.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
It is quite clear our Lizard Masters have finally decided to strike - hopefully they will make the trains run on time.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
One thing I do know is that if I were planning a secret terror attack to shock the world, I'd certainly make a video letting people in on it first.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
One thing I do know is that if I were planning a secret terror attack to shock the world, I'd certainly make a video letting people in on it first.

Which is precisely why The Mysterons always cocked up.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You know the amazing thing is some people actually BELIEVE this stuff? I was Talking with a friend of a friend in the pub the other week and nearly ended up having an argument because he tried to tell me 9/11 was planned, if somebody told me they believed in this I think I'd be too amazed to even argue. What sort of crazy people believe this illuminati crap? Seriously?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
You know the amazing thing is some people actually BELIEVE this stuff? I was Talking with a friend of a friend in the pub the other week and nearly ended up having an argument because he tried to tell me 9/11 was planned, if somebody told me they believed in this I think I'd be too amazed to even argue. What sort of crazy people believe this illuminati crap? Seriously?

Well that is how CLEVER the Illuminati are. They quietly carry out their nefarious work while no-one takes them seriously.

AND ONE DAY YOU WILL WAKE UP AND FIND YOU ARE IN CHAINS. :ohmy:

Probably......

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I was worried that the exposure of the plans for an Evil Illuminati world cup would get in the way of the ongoing 'World's hardest creature'.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Takes all sorts.

I was working down at Balcombe during the anti-fracking protest, and I spent a good couple of hours being lectured by one of the protestors about:

-9/11 being a US Government attack on its own people, a "false flag" event if you will, to generate anti-Islamic sentiment and justify wars all over the place
-that the Zionists/Jews were behind that too, as well as controlling all of our money
-that Princess Diana was murdered by the CIA and the Duke of Edinburgh
-that the London bombings were orchestrated by shadowy government figures in this country for similar reasons to 9/11, and to generate UK popular support for US military action
-that those vapour trails in the sky left by aircraft are actually filled with bromide, aluminium and other assorted chemicals designed by shadowy figures to enable them to manipulate our minds
-that we are indeed living in the Age of Aquarius and that soon the world as we know it will come crashing down, and we will all be free.

He genuinely did mention the Age of Aquarius, and I do think he believes in it, which is fair enough. It's unfortunate, as I know he meant well, and I fully respect his right to believe in what he wants, even if I don't personally get it. But all I kept thinking of was this:

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
The Illuminati have effectively ruled the world since WW1.
Whilst BHA might not have a member in it's midst, there are a number of Bildebergers amongst our ranks. It's akin to being Championship as opposed to Premier League. The Freemasons by comparison are Conference in the hierarchy.
Whilst the above allegation is so, the Club's future existence goes without saying.
The FFP regs are not a fanciful whim.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well that is how CLEVER the Illuminati are. They quietly carry out their nefarious work while no-one takes them seriously.

AND ONE DAY YOU WILL WAKE UP AND FIND YOU ARE IN CHAINS. :ohmy:

Probably......

I think we're already in chains, if you read numerous previous threads on NSC on this subject.

I was rather pleased I'd had the opportunity to read them all when this chap at Balcombe was grilling me, as at least I had some idea of what he was talking about and where he was going, whether I agree with the likes of hybrid-x/brunswick/The Truth or not. I like to understand what people are trying to say. He nearly fell over when I said I had some knowledge of the chemtrail theory (because obviously I am just a dumb, unquestioning organ of the State). You see, NSC has all sorts of uses.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
You'll be laughing on the other side of your lizard faces when a man dressed as a gonk drives a coke lorry into a pyramid on the 16th and blows up a bunch of mohicans.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I think we're already in chains, if you read numerous previous threads on NSC on this subject.

I was rather pleased I'd had the opportunity to read them all when this chap at Balcombe was grilling me, as at least I had some idea of what he was talking about and where he was going, whether I agree with the likes of hybrid-x/brunswick/The Truth or not. I like to understand what people are trying to say. He nearly fell over when I said I had some knowledge of the chemtrail theory (because obviously I am just a dumb, unquestioning organ of the State). You see, NSC has all sorts of uses.

You could have really twisted his melon by popping in some lizard eye contact lenses..just for a moment..then whipping them out again when the inspector looked over.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Takes all sorts.

I was working down at Balcombe during the anti-fracking protest, and I spent a good couple of hours being lectured by one of the protestors about:

-9/11 being a US Government attack on its own people, a "false flag" event if you will, to generate anti-Islamic sentiment and justify wars all over the place
-that the Zionists/Jews were behind that too, as well as controlling all of our money
-that the London bombings were orchestrated by shadowy government figures in this country for similar reasons to 9/11, and to generate UK popular support for US military action
-that those vapour trails in the sky left by aircraft are actually filled with bromide, aluminium and other assorted chemicals designed by shadowy figures to enable them to manipulate our minds
-that we are indeed living in the Age of Aquarius and that soon the world as we know it will come crashing down, and we will all be free.

It is interesting you mention your experience

Every subject you mention above can be found on the Davidicke forum main board

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/

Crack into a subsection and you have a shopping list for an anti fracking camp in Lancashire.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262210

CAMP WISH LIST:

A camp is now established but needs some trimmings. Below is a list of things that would be helpful.

Drivers and vehicles
At the moment we really need help with picking up useful equipment. So if you’re up for driving and can drive/have a large vehicle, come introduce yourself to the camp or email info@northerngasgala.org.uk

Fuel and power

Firewood!
110Ah (ish) leisure batteries (to store solar panel charge)
20Ah (ish) leisure batteries (for running LED lighting from)
Tealights and candles, lanterns/empty jam jars
Lighters

Shelter and Flooring

Pallets
carpet
waterproof tarpaulins (all used to create nice floors in communal areas so that people stay warm and dry)
Plywood or MDF sheets (at least 18 millimetres thick) and about 10 metres of chickenwire for the kitchen area. This provides an easy to clean, non-slip floor
Hazel poles (ideally no less than inch diameter/10m tall)
Parachute cord/ 6mil poly prop rope/ rope
Blankets, sleeping bags, roll mats, warm clothing (socks and thermals)

Kitchen stuff

Water containers (sturdy jerry can types, 10ltrs – 25ltrs)
Waterproof, lidded storage boxes (big ones!)
Waterproof tupperware
Sturdy shelves
Draining racks
Tea Towels
Camping stove gas canisters
Cutlery
Plates, bowls, mugs,
plastic chopping boards
Spatulas, kitchen knives, wooden spoons, scissors
Frying pan
Washing up bowls
Bin bags/bins
Stiff broom, dustpan and brush
Burkos/Hot water urns (gas powered if possible)
Large thermos flasks (to keep large quantities of water hot)
Trugs/large waterproof containers to put dirty washing up in
Washing up liquid, sponges, surface cleaner spray, cloths
Bread crates/supermarket crates to keep items off the ground
First aid kit; plasters, sterilising wipes, bandages

Toilet stuff

containers for wee (25ltrs max, otherwise they’re too heavy to carry. Must have screw top lids for spill free transport!)
Wheelie Bins
Bags of sawdust (Sawdust is tipped into the loo after a poo. It stops it smelling and helps it compost)
Toilet roll
Antibacterial hand gel

Furniture

Sturdy tables
milk crates (to sit on)
Shelves (super stable, with a low centre of gravity)
Clothes drying racks
A shed
A geodome/ Yurt/ Big communal structures

Tools

Electric drill
1 ½ inch screws
Hammer
1 ½ inch nails
Woodaxe
Gardening tools (shears, loppers, forks)
Hi vis vests
Buckets

Resources

Firewood
Hazel poles for making benders/wood stores
Timber for building
Lockable cash box
Gaffer tape/string/cable ties/staple gun, staples
paint brushes, marker pens, pens, pencils, paper, fabric, sticks for making placards
Tarpaulins (the blue plasticy ones, just for covering things

Food

Cooking oil
Fresh bread, spread
Fruit and veg
Tea and coffee

Nice treats/Long shots

Communal tobacco
Communal laptop for the tech tent/media team

Ways to help if you are local

Come and say hello, we’re friendly, peaceful people. Children, feel free to bring your parents
Offering laundry facilities
Offering shower facilities
Offering internet facilities
Battery charging
Ferrying people around
Picking up/delivering useful equipment like straw bales and cooking gear
Fundraising
Hot cooked donations
Organising workshops or events at the camp so everyone can get to know each other

Of course there is nothing wrong with the protesters publishing their wish list but the fact its on the davidicke forum is quite telling.
Its quite easy after a few clicks to find out what some of the contributors believe with regards to theories you have mentioned above.

Out of interest do the locals with genuine concerns about fracking embrace the davidickers that ship themselves in with their somewhat silly theories?

He nearly fell over when I said I had some knowledge of the chemtrail theory You see, NSC has all sorts of uses.

half the problem is these chaps live in some sort of insular bubble where they believe they alone are uncovering secret information that proves their point, the reality is many people are aware of said information anyway but just dont read too much into it or bother to take the one sided agenda stance of the authors

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Takes all sorts.

He genuinely did mention the Age of Aquarius, and I do think he believes in it, which is fair enough. It's unfortunate, as I know he meant well, and I fully respect his right to believe in what he wants, even if I don't personally get it. But all I kept thinking of was this:

Welcome to the front line of police investigation, as mentioned in Men in Black, the fruitloops and nutters usually have things worked out before the Rozzers. Now you know where to go for the right answers you can save the public a fortune.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here