Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genuine question about our community stadium

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I gets used for all sorts of things, most days, in the community.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
They operate a Man Creche on some Saturday afternoons allowing women to go shopping without a grumbling geezer tagging along.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
It employs the educationally challenged, particualrly those with no concept of quantity, to order the number of Harvey's barrels required at every home match!

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
They've stopped doing it on match days, has it been stopped completely? Shame because that really is an ideal way to increase local support considering the proportion of trainee chefs that are adolescent males.

A friend of mine is one of the tutors and yes, it has indeed finished.

He told me the club put the rent up an the school could not afford it so they packed up. That was about 9 months ago I think.

Part of the bit they had is now the new kid's sports cafe.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
A friend of mine is one of the tutors and yes, it has indeed finished.

He told me the club put the rent up an the school could not afford it so they packed up. That was about 9 months ago I think.

Part of the bit they had is now the new kid's sports cafe.

My in laws used to go and have a really decent cheap meal there when the students used to cook and present ....they absolutely loved it and said there was times when it was packed.

They were really disappointed when they pulled the plug on it...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
They use one of the classrooms for seminars and training courses for getting long term unemployed back to work. Calde helps with this stuff, before sorting out third world debt, world peace and a cure for cancer.

That's all very well, but what has the third world got to do with the local community?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here