Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genuine question about our community stadium

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
As someone who lives circa 200 miles from the AMEX (so out of touch with these sort of things), what community activities does the stadium offer / deliver other than first team football for BHA. I know about the FBS concert and the Rod Stewart (?) gigs. What else?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Conferences, conventions, weddings etc

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Christmas parties.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tools fairs

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As someone who lives circa 200 miles from the AMEX (so out of touch with these sort of things), what community activities does the stadium offer / deliver other than first team football for BHA. I know about the FBS concert and the Rod Stewart (?) gigs. What else?

They use one of the classrooms for seminars and training courses for getting long term unemployed back to work. Calde helps with this stuff, before sorting out third world debt, world peace and a cure for cancer.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
To give you a proper answer, the NHS use the conference rooms there. Hopefully at some sort of discount, but I know a lot of the Mental Health Trust team do work with AITC, and hold meetings in the 1901 club, I think.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I think the lunches, with 100 covers, were very popular with the local old folk as well as being great for the students. Shame it is no more.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Hasn't this service come to an end? I know that the lunches that the students cooked and served were always considered good value.

They've stopped doing it on match days, has it been stopped completely? Shame because that really is an ideal way to increase local support considering the proportion of trainee chefs that are adolescent males.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Sometimes they let people with high levels of stress stand and scream obscenities at each other.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here