Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wlll WE have ANY players LEFT on February 1st ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Barnes GONE, El Abd GONE, Bridcutt GOING, Buckley GOING, Ulloa GOING and that's JUST the ones we KNOW about. I guess it is a WAY to do FFP by not having ANY players at all. What players ARE going to want to join a team that SELLS all its BESTEST players ?

I said this WOULD happen when the LAPDOG Poodle Barber came HERE.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Hoskins and CMS will still be here

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Barnes GONE, El Abd GONE, Bridcutt GOING, Buckley GOING, Ulloa GOING and that's JUST the ones we KNOW about. I guess it is a WAY to do FFP by not having ANY players at all. What players ARE going to want to join a team that SELLS all its BESTEST players ?

You're going to have to find a better name for Barber. Lapdog Poodle applies to Martin Poodle Perry.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Probably not. Can we sell the Amex to the highest bidder and go back to Withdean or The Priestfield please. Those were the days, who needs this shit.

We'll also get rid of 18000 odd annoying JCLs too :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oooh. Usurped my thread

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sell the Amex too and we can move back to Withdean and get Micky Adams back at the helm. I'm sure Zamora would take one last BHA pay day in a couple of years' time on the nostalgia tip.

Edit: fark me, beaten to it by Icy above!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Probably not. Can we sell the Amex to the highest bidder and go back to Withdean or The Priestfield please. Those were the days, who needs this shit.

We'll also get rid of 18000 odd annoying JCLs too :thumbsup:

How about ground sharing with Portsmouth?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No. We won't.

Oscar's matchday strategy will be to pluck 11 lucky (who fit the kit) chaps out of the stands on a Saturday afternoon. Certain relegation, but we'll be the best at FFP in the whole fricking universe.

Barber is a genius.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
We'll have so much dosh in the bank that Season Ticket holders will be given 50% discount & a free pie & pint every game ( & relegation)

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Issa nightmare dat Gus gonna go in Wembley too - wiv Charlie and Tanno - nothing has gone right since half time last May 20th I tell you

Lessall go support Whitehawk that'll show them

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
My personal opinion is that the club have decided not to invest, in this transfer window, in order to make a concerted push for promotion this season. I think that they feel that if we make the play offs, with what we have, all well and good but if we don't, next summer is the time to strengthen for the future. This seems to be reflected in Oscars repeated reluctance to talk about the play offs and promotion. I may, of course, be completely wrong.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
BW will know

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

I am HOLDING out for some CAST iron intel from your SAUCE tomorrow MORNING at the CLIFTONVILLE, Ernest. Until then I WON'T believe a WORD of it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here