Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus after Ulloa?

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
It seems that out esteemed ex-manager may now be setting his sights on signing Ulloa as well:

http://news.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/foo...t-plots-raid-for-brighton-striker_184689.html

I really wish Poyet would just fish elsewhere and leave our squad alone. He is beginning to piss me off big-time.

Poyet is showing every day what an ******** he actually is.

I had huge respect for the man and loved what he did for us - now he can just feck off.

I hope City put 10 past them at Wembley.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It crossed my mind that he may already have turned his head given the allegedly lacklustre recent performances.

It crossed my mind that he just needs to get some match sharpness back after a bit of a layoff with injury.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Poyet is showing every day what an ******** he actually is.

I had huge respect for the man and loved what he did for us - now he can just feck off.

What? By bidding for players from a different football club who he believes will improve his current football club?

Yeah. What a *******.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Which are these? The operative word is allegedly.
I saw him against Charlton, when he scored two goals, and looked extremely committed.
I also saw him against Birmingham and Bournemouth, neither of which were his greatest games. But this happens to all players.
I watched him on a stream against Derby and, although he was isolated and seemed frustrated at the lack of support he was receiving, he seemed pretty committed, and even got booked because he didn't feel he was getting sufficient protection from the referee, which suggests both passion and commitment. An uncommitted player would have shrugged his shoulders.

I did say allegedly, as I haven't seen any games since his comback and also that it had crossed my mind, nothing more. I hope it's bollocks but I wouldn't be too upset if Wickham came this way.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I would HAPPILY consider swapping Leo for Connor Wickham.

There, I've said it.

Wickham is much younger, quicker, and more clinical.

If there was a modest cash adjustment, in our favour, to cover Wickham's higher wages, I'm IN.

Bearing in mind, before his injury, Ulloa has had a huge impact here, you must think Wickham is a very good player.

How's he been doing at Wednesday?

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
What? By bidding for players from a different football club who he believes will improve his current football club?

Yeah. What a *******.

The wanker is sticking 2 fingers up at us by trying to decimate a squad he helped to build.
His lack of respect for the fans that payed his wages and sang his name is ****ing disgraceful.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The wanker is sticking 2 fingers up at us by trying to decimate a squad he helped to build.
His lack of respect for the fans that payed his wages and sang his name is ****ing disgraceful.

You do realise he has to PAY US MONEY which we CHOOSE TO ACCEPT to "decimate" us.

It's like a school bully walking up to me and saying "I will pay you £14.67 to punch you in the arm". I can't really complain if I accept it.

Do you call TalkSport much?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Agreed. I'd have put it in stronger terms.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

I'm not sure why anyone would be even a little bit surprised if he tried to lure away players he signed. Poyet is only interested in what will improve his current team, he's not going to give a shit what Brighton fans or board members think.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Why don't we just clear the decks, sell everyone to Sunderland and to any other club that wants one of our players and Oscar can start again from scratch with a group of players that are 'his' players?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm not sure why anyone would be even a little bit surprised if he tried to lure away players he signed. Poyet is only interested in what will improve his current team, he's not going to give a shit what Brighton fans or board members think.

Did you see when David Moyes offered a financial sum which Everton football club deemed an acceptable amount to allow Mouranne Felleini to joined Manchester United football club?

What a """"

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Did you see when David Moyes offered a financial sum which Everton football club deemed an acceptable amount to allow Mouranne Felleini to joined Manchester United football club?

What a """"

I have no idea what your point is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here