Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's new t-shirt

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Presume you'll want one of these too then? http://www.siriganesh.com/a_stonecarved.folder/cb_014.html

They seem to be extraordinarily expensive, mind. Imagine paying way over the odds for an inanimate, useless cock?

Though I suppose you could always loan it to Cardiff if it flopped that badly.

No cocks of any description are not really thing(apart from my bestest buddy bn9 bha).

As for zaha he was not that useless when he put two past the mighty Brighton and gave us another big pay day :clap:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
No cocks of any description are not really thing(apart from my bestest buddy bn9 bha).

As for zaha he was not that useless when he put two past the mighty Brighton and gave us another big pay day :clap:

Indeed, which has since also given us a few giggles .... Im hoping there is one more big one to come at the end of the season.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:) one all !

I'm sorry, but "In Gus We Trust" is nowhere near "Crystal Pulis" (or penis) in the scale of cringeworthiness. Not even close to one all. You're still in your own half.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'm sorry, but "In Gus We Trust" is nowhere near "Crystal Pulis" (or penis) in the scale of cringeworthiness. Not even close to one all. You're still in your own half.

Yeah " in Gus we trust " isn't as bad as"in poyet we trust " I reckon you could move a few of them up wembley soon :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Get retweeting folks , we can get this trending worldwide :O

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I like to call him Tony Palace. Suits him perfectly.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota

Wasn't that Poyet t-shirt made by your club? If it wasn't then fair enough but it's a pretty silly thing to create if true, hence the laughs.

If you want a real laugh about CPFC (as that t-shirt has nothing to do with CPFC itself), how about our 2012/13 calendars having Freedman on them despite him leaving before they were released!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Regardless of the fact he's annoyingly effective and does get results, I'm still enjoying Palace being managed by an absolute mess of a man. Baseball cap, tracksuit and white trainers is a terrible look at the best of times, but on a balding 50-something it is utterly repulsive. I hope to god I never see a MONGREL like Pulis turn up in the Albion dugout, as I'd be totally ashamed of the image of my club.

The thought of wearing a T-shirt outside the house bearing his shifty little face is beyond comprehension.

Wise, wise words.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Regardless of the fact he's annoyingly effective and does get results, I'm still enjoying Palace being managed by an absolute mess of a man. Baseball cap, tracksuit and white trainers is a terrible look at the best of times, but on a balding 50-something it is utterly repulsive. I hope to god I never see a MONGREL like Pulis turn up in the Albion dugout, as I'd be totally ashamed of the image of my club.

The thought of wearing a T-shirt outside the house bearing his shifty little face is beyond comprehension.

Steady on - that's not too many boxes unticked when describing Russell Slade.

And I rather liked Russell Slade.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wasn't that Poyet t-shirt made by your club? If it wasn't then fair enough but it's a pretty silly thing to create if true, hence the laughs.

If you want a real laugh about CPFC (as that t-shirt has nothing to do with CPFC itself), how about our 2012/13 calendars having Freedman on them despite him leaving before they were released!

Calendars are a notoriously risky business for football clubs. Our 2014 one has Ashley Barnes for January :(

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota

How on Earth did you cope with this bloke at your club then?

View attachment 50458

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
January is a crap month, it doesn't help having to see his ugly, ref tripping mug of a face everyday either I bet?

I quite liked him, but there you go. He's not the ugliest on the page in question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here