• gint squid

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • liger

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • dog whelk

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The competition isn't 'who would win in a fight' it's who is the hardest. An ant can be as hard as an orca in terms of aggression and fearless behaviour. Don't confuse the competition with a one on one mentality. This is about behaviour not size.

Besides, this is what happens when a King Cobra comes up against a Honey Badger....

Doesn't really end well for the Cobra does it?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

As I have to keep pointing out year after year. I have met a real life honey badger in the wild in Africa (Botswana if we're name-dropping).

I was hoping for a display of its much-vaunted hardness.

It ran away.

I am not hard. Therefore, anything that runs away from me also cannot possibly be hard.

Winnie the Pooh, like I said.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Man
View attachment 50440
View attachment 50441
View attachment 50442

Not HARD.

The Giant Squid is so hard that until 10 years ago, it'd only been filmed dead because people were too scared of it.

It's the fact that all of these weak and feeble guys, could with ten minutes training shoot dead all of the animals in the world that makes them the hardest. Even the weakest of our species can kill every other animal in the world. That is hard.

Stupid, but undoubtedly hard.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
ffa, a Jack Jumper Ant would tear a Honey Badger apart if they were equal size. This competition is so flawed.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
The competition isn't 'who would win in a fight' it's who is the hardest. An ant can be as hard as an orca in terms of aggression and fearless behaviour. Don't confuse the competition with a one on one mentality. This is about behaviour not size.

Besides, this is what happens when a King Cobra comes up against a Honey Badger....

True about the who would win a fight bit - but that video does not show a king cobra which is 5x bigger than the common cobra.

Aug 23, 2011

how does that video make the honey badger hard? Its attacking something a lot smaller than it. The cobra doesn't back down and even though its on a hiding to nothing it gives it its all. It doesn't matter that it lost but that it had a go makes it harder

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
how does that video make the honey badger hard? Its attacking something a lot smaller than it. The cobra doesn't back down and even though its on a hiding to nothing it gives it its all. It doesn't matter that it lost but that it had a go makes it harder

I wasn't saying it made it hard, someone said a King Cobra would take on every animal in that list (although I've since been corrected there probably isn't a proper 'king' cobra in that footage).

How about a honey badger vs 6 lions?

Aug 23, 2011
I wasn't saying it made it hard, someone said a King Cobra would take on every animal in that list (although I've since been corrected there probably isn't a proper 'king' cobra in that footage).

How about a honey badger vs 6 lions?

i wouldn't say its attacking the lions, more fighting back enough to try and run away. Its also misleading to say 1 badger vs 6 lions as there isn't 6 lions at the start and when there is 6, there are 2 badgers and only 1 lion has a go at any one time. Only people duped by the honey badger propaganda are fooled by that :)

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Good to see human come a strong third in this group - the best we as a species have done in this competition? Can't remember humans qualifying before.

I admit to having had my mind changed by this thread - and I now believe that the humble human is worth a shot in round 2 by virtue of the fact that some people on the planet are complete lunatics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here