Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hoskins was just starting to find his touch when that injury struck. Will be brilliant to see him back in the thick of things. We've not really seen enough of him. Seen quite enough of CMS to hope he's rethought his game and his positional sense. With a bit of luck Ashley Barnes will have taught him a thing or two about that before he left.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He had real doubts that he'd play again. I hope things go well for him.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I guess it will take some time before he is match fit. How many minutes of competitive football has he played in the last 12 months?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Fingers crossed for him (and us).

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Great news,i hope he gets fit and gets a chance...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If fit I firmly believe he's a far better striker than either Grabban or Mason.
When we signed him I was more excited at the prospect of his signing than CMS's.

Agree with this, potentially excellent news.

D

Deleted member 22389

You know its been so long I completely forgot about Will Hoskins lol. So good to hear he is coming back. He has had such bad luck. This time it will be good.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Perhaps given he's had what 2 years basically out, people on here can wait more than 2 games before deciding he's either sh*t or the next Messi?

D

Deleted member 22389

Perhaps given he's had what 2 years basically out, people on here can wait more than 2 games before deciding he's either sh*t or the next Messi?

The few times I saw him I thought he was excellent. There is our replacement along with CMS.
Not that bad now is it. 2 quality players + Ulloa.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Can we get Crofty back 3 months early

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Originally Posted by Nathan
I guess it will take some time before he is match fit. How many minutes of competitive football has he played in the last 12 months?

Er.....none.

Exactly, think it will still be some time before he is even on the bench for us.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Er.....none.

Ah that's where you are wrong, its 67 minutes actually, in the last 12 months (although that will go down to 24 minutes tomorrow).

Really hope he has a bit of luck the last two year's have been horrible for him both personally and professionally with only that great finish against Newcastle the footballing highlight

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Ah that's where you are wrong, its 67 minutes actually, in the last 12 months (although that will go down to 24 minutes tomorrow).

Really hope he has a bit of luck the last two year's have been horrible for him both personally and professionally with only that great finish against Newcastle the footballing highlight

I just knew someone would get me on that!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
He was better than Barnes before his injuries, lets hope he can come back to be as strong again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here