Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

False Widow Spider

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Or touched.

I have actually been bitten by a large common house spider when i went to remove it from the bath. I guess any spider will bite if it feels threatened.

Kill without hesitation, no point in showing any sort of mercy.

Southcoast Corsair

Sep 12, 2012
lost at sea
Kill without hesitation, no point in showing any sort of mercy.

Whoa there soldier. Mayby its not the spiders that pose the problem but what they are EATING in order to sustain such large numbers during the barren winter months. The little geezers could be controlling and keeping down even NASTIER creepy crawlies....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Whoa there soldier. Mayby its not the spiders that pose the problem but what they are EATING in order to sustain such large numbers during the barren winter months. The little geezers could be controlling and keeping down even NASTIER creepy crawlies....
These are not native spiders, so no problem killing every last one.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
I've had a few in my house I just kill them straight away, papers made them out too be bad which I don't know its true but I don't wanna take the chance with a baby in the house

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
this feller is your friend :

tumblr_inline_mnwsts1puN1qz4rgp.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

There is nothing nastier than a Spider, I have no problems with Woodlice,Earwigs Beetles... even Flies are not that bad over here. Sorry, I won't go hunting them down outside my house or garden but if they encroach on my turf they fry.

Chris45

Jul 29, 2010
Acclaim Flee/Dust mite aerosol spray will kill any spiders in your home for up to a year, It works great as I've used it £15 a tin and worth every penny, and no I don't sell it:wink:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Place Conkers around the house, spiders hate them. Granted, not easy to find them at this time of year.

Old wife's tale. Get a can of Doom. That kills everything.

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex

I get your point but there are plenty of other spiders (house spiders) to do that. why do we need these double hard b'stards that bite? They're not even native.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Or touched.

I have actually been bitten by a large common house spider when i went to remove it from the bath. I guess any spider will bite if it feels threatened.

I too have been chomped by a normal house spider. Took me way by surprise I can tell you.

Cats eat spiders, just an idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here