Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joan capdevila

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Not the first rumour Sten has posted today either. Source o'clock in his house today.

Yes but all my past ones have been pretty much correct don't post often about rumours but when I get the heads up from this person it is usually right .

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Yes but all my past ones have been pretty much correct don't post often about rumours but when I get the heads up from this person it is usually right .

I think on this occasion your source in incorrect. I'd say the other one probably is too. Out of curiosity, what do your sources do for a living that makes them in the know?

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
I think on this occasion your source in incorrect. I'd say the other one probably is too. Out of curiosity, what do your sources do for a living that makes them in the know?

Only 1 source. the Sunderland 1 I'm sure has legs the capdevila 1 was 'and also have heard' bit random for there not to be something in it.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
All bullshit it was posted on that joke off a website football rumours this afternoon.As was the wick ham rumour.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Obligatory rumour bumph.

One word sentences... CHECK

Get. Him. In.

Saucy photo... CHECK

Joan_Capdevila_Face.jpg

He reminds me a bit facially of the beefy villain from Best of the Best 2.

DerUnbesiegbareBestOfTheBest2.jpg

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
First of all you have someone posting nonsense (possibly copied from Football Rumours like the other one!) and then you have people taking the bait, and then you have someone pointing out that the player in question is actually involved in a game tonight. So that's that then. But no. Even after that revelation, some still seem to be taken in by the OP. Incredible!!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I hope this is a joke. We've got an excellent back up left back in the much younger Chicksen.

I'm not saying that this is definitely going to happen or anything, but do you really think that Joan Capdevila who has 60 Spain caps, is a regular in La Liga, and played every game for Spain at the last WORLD CUP including winning the FINAL, would be here as BACK-UP to Stephen Ward?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I'm not saying that this is definitely going to happen or anything, but do you really think that Joan Capdevila who has 60 Spain caps, is a regular in La Liga, and played every game for Spain at the last WORLD CUP including winning the FINAL, would be here as BACK-UP to Stephen Ward?

Yes, just so long as the source is no further than 25 chinese whispers in separation and can be verified as still living, it's gospel and odds on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here