Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland offer

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Possible they pay over the odds for rubbish but that is down to their manager, as I said no sane manager. It is only a rumour from a Stoke reporter and we all know what they are like.
Says the man that when he goes to a hotel has a copy of the football rumours in the bedside draw as that's the only gospel he believes in.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Is this the same Conner Wickham that Sunderland paid £8million rising to £12million for? That they're now prepared to sell as part of a package deal for one unproven midfielder and a injury prone Buckley? Seems a little far fetched to me.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Wickham is head and shoulders above Buckley.

Getting Wickham in normal circumstances would be a good thing but personally, in an ideal world, as long as their heads were still right I'd rather keep B & B.
Having said that I don't actually think this cash + Wickham rumour is true and I'm still hoping that this all falls through and Bridders has a change of heart and signs a contract extension.
But like a lot of us and members of the squad have said, either way this needs to be sorted out a.s.a.p

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Getting Wickham in normal circumstances would be a good thing but personally, in an ideal world, as long as their heads were still right I'd rather keep B & B.
Having said that I don't actually think this cash + Wickham rumour is true and I'm still hoping that this all falls through and Bridders has a change of heart and signs a contract extension.
But like a lot of us and members of the squad have said, either way this needs to be sorted out a.s.a.p

Rather have the money to invest in other players than keeping Bridcutt, time to move on.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Rather have the money to invest in other players than keeping Bridcutt, time to move on.

Totally agree, Bridcutt's set on moving. No point keeping an unhappy player, team spirit and all that. Would love to believe some of the offers tabled on here, but they seem a little like wishful thinking.
That said, I have faith that TB and PB will come up with the goods soon.... Dear God don't let it be Puncheon ! :shootself

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If that's true, then yes please!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think this is one for the "believe it when I see it" drawer.

Straight swap, Bridders and Buckley for Wickham is possible, I guess, as that could value Liam at £3.5, Buckley at £1.5, which is about the value being talked about for Wickham. But I can't see us getting £3m thrown in as well!!!

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Op has posted total bullshit again,this shit was on football rumours hours ago.

What again ,don't do bullshit this has legs I'm sure , sure you may have got many things wrong in your numerous posts.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
What again ,don't do bullshit this has legs I'm sure , sure you may have got many things wrong in your numerous posts.

Just keep digging. You claimed oscar was in talks with a player today yet the same player was playing in Spain tonight.

D

Deleted member 18477

Why on earth would Sunderland want to sign an injured Buckley?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Just keep digging. You claimed oscar was in talks with a player today yet the same player was playing in Spain tonight.

Don't rule out the chances of time travel, the universe is infinite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here