Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland offer

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
If its £3m + Wickham for the brilliant Bridcutt and the fantastic when he's fit Buckley, it really is still a stunning deal and we should go for it. Otherwise £5m and Wickham on loan for the rest of the season. It does appear that players do enjoy it here and had it not been the money, I suspect Bridge would have stayed. We also need some pennies in the bank to sign Ward and Andrews on a permanent basis. Might Elliott Bennett be needing a loan at some stage to get his fitness back?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Courtesy of BBC Sussex Sport - Mail say £5m deal for @OfficialBHAFC Bridcutt to Sunderland "close"; could be funded by Forest swoop for Wickham & Vaughan #northstandchat

That is more believable. 5m would be a good deal all the same.

modulate

Nov 23, 2013
I'm not convinced forest are interested in Wickham now they've got Danny graham on loan. The Wickham to forest story was first published by the mail 2 weeks ago

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009
Forest are heavily linked with wickham for £5 mil. But which striker haven't they been linked with?

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
If this really is a deal then it's a great one - but don't believe it will happen. Wickham playing really well at Wednesday and surprised Sunderland not giving him a go.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I do not believe that Gus will pay anything like £5m for Bridcutt even with Buckley. His top bid will be about 3.5m

Yes would go along with this. If Wickham was available, would have him in a heartbeat, potentially great player. Direct swap for Bridcutt?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Please bear in mind people that the OP posted another thread today claiming Joan Capdevila is in Brighton... whilst he was lining up for Espanyol against Real Madrid :FFSPuncheon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here