Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bit of showboating/skill from Ince vs. Derby

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone else notice it? Got him out of a bit of a tight spot in midfield, so wasn't really showboating, but was a bloody lovely bit of skill and would hope it turns up on Soccer AM on Saturday...

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Anyone else notice it? Got him out of a bit of a tight spot in midfield, so wasn't really showboating, but was a bloody lovely bit of skill and would hope it turns up on Soccer AM on Saturday...

I did. It's great watching Ince blossom. Long may it continue, and far may it get.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bruno was turning it on too , silky skills left a few Derby players looking clumsy.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Bruno was brilliant obviously fully fit again and looking like the player he was when we first signed him

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yup. Bruno seems back to the effortlessly class player he was at the start. Wonder if Calde is looking elsewhere...

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Derby have upped the entire 90 minutes on their official site (http://www.player.dcfc.co.uk/latest-news), if anyone with a Player subscription was really intent on fishing it out.

Couldn't catch the game on Sat so might have a quick look later.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The bit just outside our box to left of goal? That was my favourite moment of the match! He's been learning off of Bruno.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here