Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham v Man City

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Nothing to East End boys working as City traders

As an appetiser, here's a clip from 1972 showing some shocking West Ham defending - nothing's changed then

[yt]1TiGLhRgQNM[/yt]

:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
0-3

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Possibly taking advantage of the glory hunters down south who have now ditched MUFC for City? :lol:

I can only imagine that the West Ham suits view the game as starting at 0-0, so there is a good chance the team could win, albeit get knocked out on aggregate?

Bookies and the WHU fans who sensibly didn't turn up - were correct.

The theory that WHU might salvage some pride by a win on the night - complete crap. £42 down the drain.

Confident internationals destroying all before them, were always going to notch up another win.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
4 way acca' coming in Man C - Charlton - Real Madrid and Crewe (MK Dons have missed a pen to make a draw)!!

£5 -> £78 if it comes in

Oh and West Ham getting ripped apart

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I wonder what the record aggregate score is to go through to a final ?

That's gotta be worth the entrance fee alone :p

I know of Eintracht Frankfurt 6-1 Rangers followed by Rangers 3-6 Eintracht Frankfurt in the European Cup Semi-Final in 1960. Eintracht, of course, got stuffed 7-3 by Real Madrid in the final at Hampden.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I know of Eintracht Frankfurt 6-1 Rangers followed by Rangers 3-6 Eintracht Frankfurt in the European Cup Semi-Final in 1960. Eintracht, of course, got stuffed 7-3 by Real Madrid in the final at Hampden.

Forgive me is that 12-4 too Eintracht Frankfurt a difference of plus 8.

So Big fat head Sam and West Ham are on course for a record ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
after watching them give us a stuffing up there its making me very happy watching the same happen to them recently :)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
According to the commentators, West Ham have come away from this with their dignity intact.

I'm not really sure that a 9-0 aggregate loss against a team who probably could have had far more tonight had they felt like it is really all that dignified, to be honest.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
There's nothing like great support - and that's nothing like great support

14,000 there for their cup semi final.

TINPOT.

Must be the lowest ever at home in a semi final.

What are they supposed to do, pay what is a lot of money at the moment and cheer a pathetic team playing shit football?

Those who did turn up must have more money than sense. At least they redeem themselves by booing, otherwise they'd be sycophantic ********s as well as mental!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here