Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lucas Jutkiewicz anyone?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Replacing an injured Crofts or Barnes

given that both those played in different positions....and that Barnes recently played up front in place of ulloa ...then of course he played wide sometimes so r u dropping lopez or lua lua...crofts played in midfield so replace him with a person playing close to ulloa indicates a change in formation like i said originally.

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Like huddersfield have done with that chap from kidderminster

Indeed. I've seen Joe Lolley play and with some strength work (and as long as they don't train the instinct out of him). I would say he has a real chance...bit like a raw Jamie Vardy (though not as quick) who Leicester took an early chance on and are getting the pay-off now.
We took Brennan Dickinson and maybe it isnt working out yet but we are also taking a punt on the Preston lad. Maybe we now need to take someone who others have found and started to develop positively - someone who can (with luck) make an immediate contribution.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Indeed. I've seen Joe Lolley play and with some strength work (and as long as they don't train the instinct out of him). I would say he has a real chance...bit like a raw Jamie Vardy (though not as quick) who Leicester took an early chance on and are getting the pay-off now.

I've been impressed with Vardy...i was interested in Robins moves last week...signing one maybe for the bench and one (Wells) to play now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here