Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Port vale role call

jjtbha

Oct 12, 2013
I have 2 spaces in my car if anyone needs a lift just need to contribute to fuel costs that's all. Pm me if interested.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
In.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
We have sold 800 so far which isn't bad going (according to port vale).

Considering the mood around the place this week and the fact that it's one of the least attractive ties of the round, against lower division opposition, in one of the crappest towns in Britain, I think 800 would be more than credible.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Considering the mood around the place this week and the fact that it's one of the least attractive ties of the round, against lower division opposition, in one of the crappest towns in Britain, I think 800 would be more than credible.

And it's the 2nd of 4 consecutive away matches in 15 days...

Anyone know if the Blue Lagoon is showing it ???

Jimmy Grimble

Anyone else's match ticket not turned up?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
800 plus whatever has sold in the last couple of days, and a couple of hundred paying on the gate is respectable.

Should be over 1000 of us, and a good place to make some noise is that away end.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Anyone else's match ticket not turned up?

Mine turned up in my hand, thanks, when I went to the Amex to buy it.

I'm glad I went down there in person, as being able to watch the physical effort expended by the office staff in tearing that ticket off the strip of other tickets (he had to pull quite hard you know), and then sliding it over the counter (effectively uphill, from his sitting position) towards me really helped me to understand what that £1.50 booking fee is for. Whereas if I'd just had it posted, I might have thought I was being ripped off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here