Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt "not focused enough"

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I used to like Bridcutt but I'm starting to go off him now he's started playing silly games, He'll learn one day the grass wasn't greener.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: OG: "He (Bridcutt) was available for selection but he spoke with Nathan and he said that maybe he would not be focused on the game." #bhafc
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: OG on Bridcutt (cont): "A lot of things are happening around him and he was honest and for this he didn't play." #bhafc

what was bridcutt speaking honestly to Nathan Jones about then?

Ok I concede, I heard it differently

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Did they say he didnt even travel with the team. I would have thought that in the circumstances that was the least he could do to show his support to his team mates.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why not it was him that ****ed it up for us last season, and it is him who has turned the heads of our best players.
Wish I could earn about 16,000k a month after tax. Not a bad job is it.

My sources told me Bridcutt was on the highest wage at the club over £ 22k a week, maybe more. It Could be rubbish but he is for sure on more than £ 16k a month net, nearer £ 50k.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Perhaps the point is that BHA have already resigned themselves to losing Bridcutt.

The club will trouser a nice few £millions for a player they got for zilch and are already in advanced talks with a replacement using the likely transfer fee to fund a player or even two.

The club wouldnt want to get their prime asset injured just before an imminent move and perhaps an imminent signing.

Can you imagine an injured Bridcutt Monday morning, it would be a disaster for all parties.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Perhaps the point is that BHA have already resigned themselves to losing Bridcutt.

The club will trouser a nice few £millions for a player they got for zilch and are already in advanced talks with a replacement using the likely transfer fee to fund a player or even two.

The club wouldnt want to get their prime asset injured just before an imminent move and perhaps an imminent signing.

Can you imagine an injured Bridcutt Monday morning, it would be a disaster for all parties.

I would like to think you are right about signing lined up to replace, but looking at the issue with replacing Barnes I don't have your confidence.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I'm not going to work on Monday as I don't feel focused enough. My boss and customers will understand.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The only positive that comes from such a disappointing attitude is that he avoided potentially getting injured and prejudicing the transfer. When he does go he's going to take a while to get up to speed, especially going up a division so I'm not sure he's doing anyone any favours by effectively going on strike.

I've lost a lot of respect for him, not that he'll give a feck.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
If he has no interest in helping us succeed he has shown himself to be a self centered w****r. Everything over the last few years counts for nothing in my eyes.

I thought he was a genuine; heart on his sleeve professional and wished him luck 'WHEN' he moved on, but playing the stroppy teenager card, he has seriously lost my respect.

Thanks Liam, I hope destiny has a way of repaying you.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
A lot of the time my head isn't in the right place for my job, usually in the middle of the night when my mrs is in terrible pain and discomfort but I would never stop being her carer, and for that I get £35 a week. Fancy looking after someone 24/7 for a pittance mr Bridcutt?

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
If he has no interest in helping us succeed he has shown himself to be a self centered w****r. Everything over the last few years counts for nothing in my eyes.

I thought he was a genuine; heart on his sleeve professional and wished him luck 'WHEN' he moved on, but playing the stroppy teenager card, he has seriously lost my respect.

Thanks Liam, I hope destiny has a way of repaying you.

Sadly genuine professionals are rare in today's game, the business side of football is vulgar with little integrity. Like you I thought Liam was one of the good guys, sadly not!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here