Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt "not focused enough"

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not focused enough to play? How fragile are these players? And how focused do you need to be to kick a ball?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
What an absolute disgrace. If he gets paid this week we are all getting mugged off!

D

Deleted member 22389

Can we just blame Poyet.

Why not it was him that ****ed it up for us last season, and it is him who has turned the heads of our best players.
Wish I could earn about 16,000k a month after tax. Not a bad job is it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Thankfully Sunderland didn't win today. At 2-0 down at home in the 1st half I hope Gus was wishing he'd had Bridcutt in his squad.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No but there is a difference, Jones wants to give playing time to the players he knows are focussed and will definately still be here.

This thread makes it sound like Liam ruled himself out.

He did, by being a fragile wimp.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
He's been rather sly though, he's basically said I'll play if you want me to but I don't think I'm focused enough so I don't think we can fine him

I reckon it's his JOB to be focussed personally but I'm sure a lawyer will disagree. I reckon we should make it clear he wont be going ANYWHERE until he sorts his head out.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
thats 2 fingers up at us fans I'm afraid. An absolute disgrace! Not that he cares as he picks up another weeks wages!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
No there is a difference, Jones wants to give playing time to the players he knows are focussed and will definately still be here.

This thread makes it sound like Liam ruled himself out.

He did didn't he by saying he wasn't focussed to Jonesy in the 1st place

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Given how much he has been slaughtered for performances since his return from injury and the comments about those performances in relation to the bids from southampton, I can only imagine the comments on here if he played and still hadn't found his previous form/genuinely was more concerned with not getting injured than winning the game.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Whatever, you obviously didn't listen to what was said on the radio.
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: OG: "He (Bridcutt) was available for selection but he spoke with Nathan and he said that maybe he would not be focused on the game." #bhafc
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: OG on Bridcutt (cont): "A lot of things are happening around him and he was honest and for this he didn't play." #bhafc

what was bridcutt speaking honestly to Nathan Jones about then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here