Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Here come de bedwetters.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I was at the game, and we were woeful. Derby were too which is the only thing obscuring a poor performance. Ward has been average defensively this season, solid but nothing spectacular. My issue is his lack of forward drive, he seems nervous to go beyond the half way line. Yesterday Ulloa played a delightful pass to him on the turf straight along the half way line, the full back was inside him with his back to goal, he should have taken it forward with his first touch and isolated the defender and launched an attack, did he? Of course not, he turned back inside and broke the play down.

We'll have to agree to disagree then. I don't think we were woeful. We more than matched Derby. I'm not sure what people expect us to do in terms of attacking with pace. We had our three quickest attacking players out and the club tried to sign another one but he took the piss and used us to get a new contract at Bournemouth. Hardly our fault.

As for Ward, he's not as good as Bridge but that's about the only criticism I can find for him (hardly a fair one). He's done really well this season.

The last few days have shown NSC at it's worst. Massive over reactions to missing out on one of our transfer targets and a narrow defeat to the 4th placed team in the league. If you came on here as a neutral without knowing where Brighton were in the league, you'd assume we were bottom by 10 points based on the comments on here.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
We didn't play well, but stopped them from doing so. We narrowly lost away to a team above us in the league.... Is it time we all followed Oscar to Beachy Head ? Hardly. ???

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
There is nothing knee jerk about this. It has been going on for weeks. Yet another dreadful home performance. I was on the fence with Garcia..I am falling off now.

I think some of those players need to look at themselves before Oscar does.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
....One point better than Bournemouth, we know who we are....

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I did something strange today. I watched twenty minutes of the first half on an internet stream. I found it so boring I turned over and watched the cricket instead. Bored of watching the Albion play? strange day.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I'm a massive bed wetter and really ****ed off. Football is worse now than under Poyet and believe me I'd never thought I'd say that. Shocking.

For the first time ever I left before the end !! Says it all for me

Me too. Left when the second goal went in. Was amazed at how many people left. Was due to meet my Middlesbrough neighbours in the bar at the end, but just couldn't face it. Was amazed at how many people were walking out & queuing for trains. Was there anyone left in the ground at the end?
For those that were in the ground at the final whistle surely the players didn't get clapped off did they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here