Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Here come de bedwetters.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
You just know they'll be out in force tonight.

Already are, just look at Post 2 - where the poster actually means that and yet again today - the toys are out the pram !!

An undeserved defeat in a shithouse game - thats how football is - lets move on.

(I apologise if its too sensible for this thread - to balance it up - the board should be sacked for today).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can you imagine ...we might have to endure another season in the Championship. Can it get any worse? I might just go and kill myself.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Too many bed wetters in the starting line up for me.

.........and on the bench.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
already are, just look at post 2 - where the poster actually means that and yet again today - the toys are out the pram !!

An undeserved defeat in a shithouse game - thats how football is - lets move on.

(i apologise if its too sensible for this thread - to balance it up - the board should be sacked for today).

bedwetter!!

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Andrews was awful , his fault the goal . When they originally attacked Andrews had the chance of attacking the ball and making the ball easy , even the commentator said Derby have given the ball away , but Andrews didn't even touch the ball , then the attack eventually resulted in the goal .

Let's just praise Derby - they'be been on fire recently but still realised they needed to go out and strengthen if they wanted to increase their chances of promotion, and their striker who has torn up League 1 this season won them the game. We can take heed that lesson or not, it's up to us

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Look on the brightside - we would have lost 5 - 0 if Barnes and El kebab were playing

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I'm very happy with that. I think a defeat away from home is a good result. So f@cking happy.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
If you've got nothing BAD to say, then don't say anything at all!! :p

Sorry, anyway I'm off to cook dinner, bottle of wine, bit of poker, watch a film later. We lost, shouldn't have but that how it goes sometimes. Like I said above, onwards and upwards :)

Have a nice evening everyone and till next time :)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
My biggest gripe was that we didn't have the personnel or nous to really threaten in the final third today. So for that reason, I demand the opposition half to be sacked immediately; & Barber gives us all free rubber blankets to keep our beds dry tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here