Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mikaeel Kular - Body Found/Mother Detained

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
RIP wee fella

I hate all this speculation, we can all dream up theories, and yes, I know this is a web chat site, but please, lets give it a few days for the true story to emerge before we put the gallows up.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The other day a soldier was said to be a hero on this board.....by scores of people. 500,000 children died in Iraq.

And in this we have a paradox.

Nothing to do with the death of a 3 year old in Scotland. Are you going to keep slipping your views on our overseas involvement into every thread that involves a death, you seem obsessed.
No soldiers and no war were anything to do with the sad circumstances in which this young lad died.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The other day a soldier was said to be a hero on this board.....by scores of people. 500,000 children died in Iraq.

And in this we have a paradox.

It seems that counting isn't one of your strong points either.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Nothing to do with the death of a 3 year old in Scotland. Are you going to keep slipping your views on our overseas involvement into every thread that involves a death, you seem obsessed.
No soldiers and no war were anything to do with the sad circumstances in which this young lad died.

I am pointing out an objective paradox. it's not my views children die due to english military (deemed heroes on here), it is objective truth.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
maybe you need to research UNICEF's official figures, or Madalieine Albright's admittance.

i love how your "evidence" actual disproves your original point. 500k* children may have died in Iraq over th past 10 years, some of that attributed to sanctions. you have no proof that soliders killed any, though i'm sure operations will have for some, and its incredible you can make the mental gymnastics to equate collatoral damage of civilians to a parent or loved one killing their own.

* this 500k figure is dubious anyway, its the high end estimate for total casualties (not just deaths) from the whole of the Iraq conflict.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Terribly sad that a young life has been snuffed out, probably best not to speculate as the truth will out.

Jan 30, 2008
I was a milkman many years ago and was delivering in Collingwood Close in Peacehaven at about 5am when I saw a little boy playing on the pavement. I asked him to show me where he lived and he lead me there, so I rang the bell and eventually his mum came to the door and took him in. So these things do happen.
and you popped in for a cuppa . yeah we've heard that one before
regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here