Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mikaeel Kular - Body Found/Mother Detained

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Anyone find it odd that he was found at his AUNT's house, though (as yet) only the MOTHER has reportedly been arrested?

WHOEVER did it, I hope they rot in hell.

Mother was detained not arrested ( not sure of the difference but Sky news made point today to say she was not under arrest)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Mother was detained not arrested ( not sure of the difference but Sky news made point today to say she was not under arrest)

A line of inquiry has to be ruled in or out ? As Mr Spock once said in Star Trek - " If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Hope people's judgement is reserved until the full facts are clear. Terrible tradegy but there is the chance of natural death. It 's easy to jump to conclusion, but no-one in sound mind would kill a child surely?

agree shouldn't jump to conclusions yet, but even if natural they've clearly deceived and lied. no child could have made the journey from home to where found. most adult wouldnt be able to walk that, its 20-25 miles.

The mobile phone masts collect data , if the phone is switched off it will still be picked up by cellular towers

dont be daft, no power means no signal.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
The mobile phone masts collect data , if the phone is switched off it will still be picked up by cellular towers as you pass through and the signal triangulated to pinpoint an exact location.

That's completely untrue, there is no evidence of this being possible at all. There were some reports a few years back that the American security services had found a way to do this however it involved some kind of malware to be installed on the device which effectively meant it wasn't really switched off. Basically unless you are a spy or terrorist and your phone has been compromised and tampered with if your phone is switched off its off and cannot be tracked.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
It could be a case of the child was playing up badly one day and she got angry and it hit him to get him to behave and he banged his head on something and died, so accidental overall but if something along these lines then she would be in a bad way and thinking she was going to jail.

I could just be making that up but until we know the facts, no witch hunt eh.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The mobile phone masts collect data , if the phone is switched off it will still be picked up by cellular towers as you pass through and the signal triangulated to pinpoint an exact location.

Is that definitely true? I know they can do it when your phone is on but if there's no power to the phone then surely there's no communication with the base stations unless the phone has some kind of standby function.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
i would say almost all parents check their kids bedroom before they turn in themselves well we did.
We don't always check.
Also most parents lock the doors from the inside (latch, double lock etc) so toddlers cannot sleepwalk out the house.
Don't do that either (our children wouldn't be able to open the doors though).

The very notion that a 3 year old gets up, gets dressed and opens the door without anyone noticing is preposterous.
Well yes, but that itself wouldn't rule out abduction.

Hope people's judgement is reserved until the full facts are clear.
Don't be silly.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Is that definitely true? I know they can do it when your phone is on but if there's no power to the phone then surely there's no communication with the base stations unless the phone has some kind of standby function.

This is not true at all. If the phone is off then it is not traceable. The masks triangulate a signal from your phone so to do this your phone must have the power on. I have followed these lines of enquiries for work before.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'm not at all surprised.

This. It was obvious when they said the boy had not attended play group/nursery for nearly a month.

A phone cannot be traced if it is completely switched off or has no battery, fact. Would make police kidnap & murder investigations a lot easier if they could though.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Of course it isn't true. Some people have absolutely no idea.

I am watching my 3 year old grand child play with her toys right next to me now, she is the most beautiful, innocent thing in my life.

I am trying to comprehend how anyone could hurt a child and it is upsetting me enough that is have a tear in my eye.

RIP little one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here