Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, why do Brighton fans hate Crystal Palace?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
And vice versa?

If the word 'hate' is too strong a word to use please swap it for a word that is a little less strong.

I remember not too long ago that Plymouth had a bit of a thing for us because we relegated them and beat them in the play offs once. It was quite strange actually.

I'm here for a history lesson really, you lovely people of the Seagull persuasion.

personally got my first pasting outside a boozer near Stamford Bridge,the rivalry that followed was music to my ears (for the record,Brighton had the Shed that night)

I've always got the feeling Burnley had too much for Blackburn? I'm sure Blackburn have had there day,any info?

the town of Nelson,fair size,where do they go on a Saturday afternoon?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
But your jibes make no sense, as I've been watching the Albion since 1974, so have the scars from the Goldstone, Priestfield and Withdean. Hence I can't be a new fan who only arrived at the Amex as you allege.

I've come to conclusion that making sense is nota priority for him. Much in the same manner as seaside and Glenn Murray before him, he tries to sound considered and reasonable but underneath the patina lies the desire to sow discord. His sole purpose on this board is to keep us all arguing about the same old stuff. He will never reply about Gillingham/Withdean/Archer because it doesn't suit his specious arguments. All the better, keep us arguing amongst ourselves about who is the better supporter etc. He's laughing as El Pres and WCP disagree. He's a troll.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I've come to conclusion that making sense is nota priority for him. Much in the same manner as seaside and Glenn Murray before him, he tries to sound considered and reasonable but underneath the patina lies the desire to sow discord. His sole purpose on this board is to keep us all arguing about the same old stuff. He will never reply about Gillingham/Withdean/Archer because it doesn't suit his specious arguments. All the better, keep us arguing amongst ourselves about who is the better supporter etc. He's laughing as El Pres and WCP disagree. He's a troll.

Get over yourself , you are like a melodramatic old dame. They started their little tete a tete without any help from me.
As for you most of your posts are on palace threads so maybe you should ignore me if I upset your sensitive little soul.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here