Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam El Abd- did he jump, or was he pushed?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I have it on good authority from his sister Alexnadria that he fell for Bristol's Red Sharm

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
He sphinx it's time to move on.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Obviously I am sorry that he has left but even more so that the reports are that it was an undisclosed fee, which is usual. but a 5 figured fee is rumoured which is between 10 and 99K. I would have thought that he would have been worth about £125k at least but then again he is out of contract in a few months so perhaps not.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Obviously I am sorry that he has left but even more so that the reports are that it was an undisclosed fee, which is usual. but a 5 figured fee is rumoured which is between 10 and 99K. I would have thought that he would have been worth about £125k at least but then again he is out of contract in a few months so perhaps not.

He signed a two year deal.in July, that had 18 months left to run.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Reduced fee/increased signing on fee instead of a testimonial ?

Pure speculation on my part though.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Where is this undisclosed fee rumoured?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I'm guessing he went for a low fee but agreed not to invoke his right to a testimonial game. Effectively that would make it a six figure sum between £100-175K, plus 18 months of saved wages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here