Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
From 8am latest update nothing coming out of st Pancras at the moment

There are scheduled services according to their website

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
From 8am latest update nothing coming out of st Pancras at the moment

East Midlands Trains ‏@EMTrains 36m
Services into and out of #LondonStPancras are suspended until 0800 because of emergency engineering works between #Luton & #StPancras.

Please note it says UNTIL 0800.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Check FCC trains from Brighton as looks like only one half hourly and not 2

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
East midland twitter says still no trains until further notice

Bugger, will head to St Pancras and if no trains travel via Birmingham New Street according to EMT live departures the 0856 to Sheffield is running

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Bugger, will head to St Pancras and if no trains travel via Birmingham New Street according to EMT live departures the 0856 to Sheffield is running

Travelled up from Kings Cross via Doncaster and Sheffield yesterday, so that's another possible route.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
St Pancras is carnage by look of it. Going to drive instead, but only had 5 hours sleep. Ugh

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
Luckily only half hour on the bus for me. Hoping for revenge from first home game........or I will never hear the end of it. I hope everyone struggling with the trains make it okay.

If you're driving try coming off at 24a and coming into a Derby from the south.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Service ARE now running from St Pancras but tickets are still being accepted on Virgin trains up to Birmingham, and then Cross Country trains from there to Derby.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
09:57 St Pancras to Derby showing as "on time" on National Rail's live departure Board....

Lots of services to other destinations showing as cancelled or delayed. Hopefully it's accurate

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
East Croydon:

'First Capital Connect are running a half hourly service to Blackfriars at 2 and 32...'

*silence*

'We are sorry to announce the cancellation of the 10.02 First Capital Connect service to Blackfriars...'

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
East Midlands trains have just told me that the 11:58 out of St. P is due to run on time but that I should check nearer departure so I guess things are still a bit 'fluid'. :wrong:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Ticket restrictions currently lifted on East Mid trains out of St P. Just got on an earlier one - check at the info desk.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Get in!!!!! Begged the missus to have a day trip to Derby and she's only gone and agreed to it. She's driving aswell.

Right so, Cardiff to Derby: any road works/ routes I should avoid?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
On the 1126 from St Pancras, all seems ok so far........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here