Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby - Roll Call

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
My plan is to catch the 09.19 from Brighton then the 10.58 from St Pancras. Hoping to get a look around the museum and art gallery in Derby. Coming back on the 18.01, and would like to think I may get the chance to share a can with one or two on the back of a victory !

I’ve got pre-booked tickets. Tis a worry as I’m not sure how radical service changes could affect these. I guess I’ll just have to ask at the station.

Looks like north of London will be ok so fingers crossed south gets sorted.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks. I was hoping to get a lay-in but it may be best to get to Brighton station early in the event of problems at this end.

I would as I will, any major rainfall overnight and their could well be serious train disruption tomorrow.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I would as I will, any major rainfall overnight and their could well be serious train disruption tomorrow.

I seem to remember this time last year it was Birmingham City and the snow. January is the one month I always try to fit in the odd away trip but complications often abound. I've booked for the coach to Port Vale next week, just to be safe(ish).

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Train leaves Portslade at 7.47 and London at 9.57. Should be in Derby by 11.30. Been looking forward to this match for ages so hope it all runs smoothly.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Just went through St. Pancras. Staff didn't want to commit to anything but were "hopeful, based on experience" that there will be no disruption tomorrow.

Edit - sorry, to clarify - this is related to the power line problems north of London, not the flooding.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
17:06 17th January 2014
If you are travelling to Derby County either tonight or tomorrow, ahead of Albion’s clash with the Rams at the iPro Stadium, please be aware that part of the A52 will be closed for surface repairs, potentially impacting on supporters travelling to/from the match.

The repairs are on the westbound carriageway from M1 Junction 25, at Risley, to Cole Lane, Ockbrook. Weekend closures will be in place between 8pm tonight (Friday) and 6am on Monday. Diversions along the M1, A50 and A6 will be in place.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...-information-1301304.aspx#fOgHRIFXAr6RUg3K.99

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Three Bridges this morning

image.jpg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Train leaves Portslade at 7.47 and London at 9.57. Should be in Derby by 11.30. Been looking forward to this match for ages so hope it all runs smoothly.

This was my original plan, but now intending to go for the 6.47 to allow extra time for potential delays given that Southern are not great at getting problems resolved quickly, with a back up plan of driving to the start of the tube lines and then getting train out of London as booked.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
My lad and I are going. We're meeting a Derby supporting colleague for lunch beforehand and he has a ST in the stand below the away fans. Cue much text banter!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
It's dark outside! But not raining. Cans ready in the carrier bag- quick cup of tea and off.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Train update - they are running on time to London & trains are scheduled to run as normal from St Pancras to Derby (Source - East Midlands Trains twitter account)

Time for a :drink:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Train update - they are running on time to London & trains are scheduled to run as normal from St Pancras to Derby (Source - East Midlands Trains twitter account)

Time for a :drink:

Thanks for update. Good news.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Me and 9 others for an overnighter. That's if Peanutroaster ever gets his arse round here. PEANUT .......:annoyed: move it....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here