Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby - Roll Call

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Yup. Hoping my wife will be up to it too. Bit of a "home" game for us. Only an hour and a bit away :thumbsup:

Going to be a big away turn out tomorrow by all accounts.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yup. Hoping my wife will be up to it too. Bit of a "home" game for us. Only an hour and a bit away :thumbsup:

Going to be a big away turn out tomorrow by all accounts.

Conflicting reports , Darren tweeted yesterday tickets sold as 1,300+
Darren Balkham ‏@Suspolfootball 23h
[MENTION=4470]Tim[/MENTION]glayshier hi Tim , around 1300 sold so far.

Will there be another 600+ POTG ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Departed London Kings Cross for Derby via Doncaster due to no trains out of St. Pancras.

Joining 4 others for match.

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
Just checked the national rail website - there is no information suggestion that there are no trains out of St Pancras tomorrow…..

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Yes, making the trip, looking forward to a beer or two in the Brunswick.

Train information out of St Pancras here;

Overhead wire problems are causing disruption at Hendon - until a full assessment of the damage caused to the overhead wires can be made, trains will not run between Luton and London St Pancras International. Additionally the following changes will apply until further notice:

An hourly train service will operate between Sheffield and Bedford; also between Nottingham and Luton

A train shuttle service is running every 20 minutes between Bedford and Luton

Buses are running on the following routes:

•Kettering / Wellingborough and Milton Keynes Central (to connect with trains to / from London Euston)
•Corby and Kettering
•Bedford and St Neots (to connect with trains to / from London Kings Cross)
•Luton and Hitchin (to connect with trains to / from London Kings Cross)
•St Albans and Hatfield (to connect with trains to / from London Kings Cross)

First Capital Connect are also being disrupted on the 'Thameslink South' route because of flooding at Balcombe Tunnel.

Alternative travel options

East Midlands Trains passengers may use:

•Sheffield / Nottingham - London - East Coast services between Doncaster / Grantham and London Kings Cross
•Leicester - London - London Midland services between Nuneaton and London Euston
•Derby - London - Virgin Trains services between Birmingham New Street and London Euston
•Leicester - Peterborough - CrossCountry services between these stations to connect with trains to / from London Kings Cross
•Kettering, Corby and Wellingborough - London - Road transport to / from Milton Keynes Central to connect with trains to / from London Euston

First Capital Connect passengers may use:

•First Capital Connect Great Northern services to and from London Kings Cross
•London Midland services between Bedford and Bletchley
•East Midlands Trains, London Buses, London Underground, London Overground, South West Trains, Southern and Southeastern services on any reasonable route;

Also, Uno buses on the following routes:

•Hatfield - St Albans - routes 657, 658 & 602
•St Albans - Radlett - Bushey (to connect with London Midland and London Overground) - route 602
•St Albans - Harpenden - route 657
•St Albans - Borehamwood - route 658
•St Albans - Radlett - Borehamwood - route 655
•Stanmore (for London Underground Jubilee line connections) - Elstree & Borehamwood - route 615

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Currently no advice on when main line from St Pancras is opening so suggest via Easton and Birmingham New Street as alternative unless a miracle occurs.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Service from St Pancras now slowly re-opening on a train by train basis so looking good for tomorrow

lastyboy

Jan 26, 2012
Lewes East Sussex
I posted this on another thread but no response. I have a mate who wants to come tomorrow but hasn't got a ticket. I know opening post said its potg. It's just I haven't seen it anywhere else and onviously don't want my mate to come if he can't get in.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Me + 12 tins of stella, in 2 carrier bags

08:34 from Brighton

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
In additon to me and the normal motley selection of sons, grandsons and mates (total eight tomorrow) there is also my Retirement Party with another 8 lads from work who are ALBION VIRGINS. So if you find yourself standing next to someone with a Yorkshire accent who is only miming the words to the songs then they may be with me! It was their idea to come to see my team, so let's hope that they are not disappointed.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
My plan is to catch the 09.19 from Brighton then the 10.58 from St Pancras. Hoping to get a look around the museum and art gallery in Derby. Coming back on the 18.01, and would like to think I may get the chance to share a can with one or two on the back of a victory !

I’ve got pre-booked tickets. Tis a worry as I’m not sure how radical service changes could affect these. I guess I’ll just have to ask at the station.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here