Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Fraser on Twitter

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Obviously angry about the treatment of AEA. Presumably he knows more than we do.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I bet his parents must be real proud of him, posting stuff like that. We'll done lad decent human bein I don't think so.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I see on another thread, granny weatherwax saw him last night, he never mentioned him being fired up though

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
1. Tommy was (as he believes) treated like shit by the club.
2. His good mate El-Abd has also left on bad terms (possibly)
3. He loves a wind up.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This is really strange as he seemed fine at the gym last night!

I wonder if someone hacked his account

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Fuss over nothing. El Abd hasn't played lately because there are better players available. He wants regular football so he drops down the leagues. His decision.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Fraser has a massive chip on his shoulder. Was a massive **** when he was with us, constantly out getting pissed and acting like a DYKWIA. Regularly saw bouncers having a word with him. No surprise most of the other players he'd go out with are now also part of the Non-League Wilkins Babes club.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I remember seeing him play in a charity game at Worthing in which Gus was also playing - the game was all nice and light hearted until Tommy went in rather too hard on Gus given the charity circumstances. Gus was not at all happy and yelled at him "OK, if you want to play serious I play ****ing serious too" - I don't think Tommy got near him after that.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Him and his mate are those two kids in school that always hang around together thinking they're the dogs bollocks and egging each other on when no one really cares about them.

It's also nice to know that relying on players that terrible is a thing of the past

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
1. Tommy was (as he believes) treated like shit by the club.
2. His good mate El-Abd has also left on bad terms (possibly)
3. He loves a wind up.

4. He supports Arsenal (I think) and has no affinity to BHA (probably due to point 1.)
5. He doesn't like "new Brighton" with the Amex and the new breed of supporter. It's clear from his twitter timeline. It is perhaps a shame that he has forgotten there were plenty of us travelling up and down the country watching L2 football and applauding his (undoubted) efforts.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I remember seeing him play in a charity game at Worthing in which Gus was also playing - the game was all nice and light hearted until Tommy went in rather too hard on Gus given the charity circumstances. Gus was not at all happy and yelled at him "OK, if you want to play serious I play ****ing serious too" - I don't think Tommy got near him after that.

:lol:

I think the fact he has to go on twitter to express his hatred of BHA is telling about how hurt he is about being not good enough to play for us.

This pleases me.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Never ceases to amaze me what people put on twitter.

I don't know what Fraser's problem with us is - I know he thinks he got a raw deal, but that happens in football and I'd suggest he just moves on - so why he is persisting in aiming barbs at his hometown club and fans is beyond me.

Just looked at the twitter exchanges and the liberal use of the c*** word is stunning. Certainly if I was thinking of using his friend Mr Gargan's company I would think twice now. If that's the way he conducts himself in public, then I'd be very suspicious of the way he conducts himself in private.

Wish people would realise that what they post on twitter is in the public domain. It's discoverable and it's the impression that you leave.

Very odd.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hope's we get relagated? What league does Tommy play in? It would take a decade at least to get to his level. ****. He is an nobody.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here