Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Fraser on Twitter

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
What a miserable little boy. He can't help being shit at football.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Tommy Who?

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
I've always admired him for being so terrible yet somehow managing to play professional football. It must give hope to thousands of kids out there that you can be as effective as a bath sponge on a football pitch as long as you can run around and "care" and still make it

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
He plays for ****ing Whitehawk. WHITEHAWK :lolol: Truly one of the most inept players ever to wear the stripes. The only reason he got a game at L1 level was because we were completely skint.

That Jason Gargan character that seems to be his one-man fan club clearly has some issues as well.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Having spoken to him when he was at Barnet, I can say that he is the most miserable git I've ever encountered. Probably just been told by the club that they were releasing him! He was sh1t.

Oct 25, 2003
well, we're unlikely to get relegated this season

however, the absolute shambles of a club he plays for probably will (from the conference south)

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
That Jason Gargan character that seems to be his one-man fan club clearly has some issues as well.

I love the way that his basic retort to everybody is to call them "undatable" when Fraser - the man he is defending - is a balding ginger who looks like he is having a stroke

Oct 25, 2003
he seems very bitter towards the albion. As I understand it (may be wrong), after playing fairly well towards the end of the season under Slade he was promised a contract which never materialised.

however, the club are in no way to blame for the fact that his career has since nosedived, and the clubs trajectory since that awful season would suggest that he would have been frozen out at some point anyway

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I love the way that his basic retort to everybody is to call them "undatable" when Fraser - the man he is defending - is a balding ginger who looks like he is having a stroke

Oh my dear christ, I didn't realise he has just turned TWENTY SIX. And already his hair is gone and his "career" is in the shitter :lolol:

Tommy Fraser :lolol:

Attachments

• tommy fraser LOL.jpg
    tommy fraser LOL.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 3,890

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He looks like he's wearing a flesh coloured yamulke AND a parson's nose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here