Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
kmita-l229-1290383_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
13:19 16th January 2014
by James Hilsum
I’m so comfortable at Brighton now and they’ve made me feel so welcome. "
Rosie Kmita
Rosie Kmita is looking forward to facing Tottenham for the second time in as many weeks, as her former club return to Withdean for a crunch league encounter.Rosie scored her first goal for Albion in the 3-2 FA Cup second round victory last week, but did not celebrate the strike.
She told seagulls.co.uk, “I knew 100% I wouldn’t celebrate if I scored out of respect to Spurs and I’m still friends with all the girls up there. They’ve said they are up for the next game and will be looking for revenge!
“When I watched the game back they were on me straight away, so I’m expecting another physical test.*
“I was with Spurs for seven years so not warming up with them and then playing against them was a different experience, but I’m so comfortable at Brighton now and they’ve made me feel so welcome.
This weekend’s fixture will be the first of three further consecutive home matches for John Donoghue’s side and Rosie believes now is the perfect time to build some momentum.
“Sunday will be a lot easier than last week as I will know what to expect, so I will be going into the game feeling much more confident.”
“We just need to continue winning games; after losing three in a row we are now beginning to learn how each other plays and my sister and I are getting used to a new formation we’ve never played before. We have to keep going.”
The game kicks-off at 1pm this Sunday and there is free entry for season-ticket holders and under-16s, while entry for non-season ticket holders is £2.
Next three fixtures:
19th January Tottenham Hotspur (H)League
26th January Lewes (H)League
2nd February Charlton Athletic (H)League

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here