Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace tickets

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
Is 29th no good?

Spurs v Man City
Chelsea v West Ham

29th no good for Spurs or chelsea, MillWall v sheff wed too risky.

To be fair, ive sold it to them for what it is - 20th v 10th, no real star names and an old rickety ground - that said, its a good opportunity to have a few drinks around Borough Market, and do something traditionally English - these yanks dont have that experience over there - they are big NFl fans,where they all mix in together. If we can get tickets in the Hull end, ill actually look forward to it.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
29th no good for Spurs or chelsea, MillWall v sheff wed too risky.

To be fair, ive sold it to them for what it is - 20th v 10th, no real star names and an old rickety ground - that said, its a good opportunity to have a few drinks around Borough Market, and do something traditionally English - these yanks dont have that experience over there - they are big NFl fans,where they all mix in together. If we can get tickets in the Hull end, ill actually look forward to it.

Enjoy. And if Koren is stillplaying for Hull you might see them winning, that guy is an inspiration. Wish Palace had signed him.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Brentford v Bristol City that night; what is wrong with you man?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I went in with the Cardiff fans at Palace once, if you have to go to Selhurst the away section is the place to be.
Exactly.
Go in the away end. You don't sell your soul, tickets should be even easier to get and your US colleagues get the full soccerball experience they so crave.
More singing in the away section, and if Hull win, the yanks will love joining in the moves to 'getting mauled by the tigers'.

Whilst the thought of being in with the enemy disgusts me, would be good to show the yanks a proper run down stadium-they are used to Multi million pound ultra modern stadiums(like the Amex)-May also help when I ask for a payrise.
Pay rise? Take them to Selhurst and you'll probably be fired.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

gravnast

Nov 13, 2012
Exactly.
More singing in the away section, and if Hull win, the yanks will love joining in the moves to 'getting mauled by the tigers'.

Pay rise? Take them to Selhurst and you'll probably be fired.

In all fairness the atmosphere at Palace is probably one of the best in the league at the moment. Whatever you think about them they do create a good atmosphere.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In all fairness the atmosphere at Palace is probably one of the best in the league at the moment. Whatever you think about them they do create a good atmosphere.
So they tell me, but apart from when Dunk got himself sent off, they've been quiet on the times I've been there. Perhaps that's because they've been nervous about playing their rivals (I know it gets to me), but it's been really poor.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I believe a few palace fans post on here hence asking it here.Im a lifelong Albion fan and in a bit of predicament.My Boss and some other colleagues from the states are heading over to London in a couple of weeks and want to go see a "soccer game"-now Palace v Hull is the only game in London that Tuesday 28th.what is the likelihood of getting 4-5 tickets(unfortunately I have to go-I've tried explaining the relationship between palace v brighton but the just don't get it)

I see on the palace site you have to be a member-but I'm assuming Hull on a Tuesday night won't sell out given some of your other gates this season.Anyone know if they will go on general release.

Whilst the thought of being in with the enemy disgusts me, would be good to show the yanks a proper run down stadium-they are used to Multi million pound ultra modern stadiums(like the Amex)-May also help when I ask for a payrise.
go in the away end and cheer Hull on!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I believe a few palace fans post on here hence asking it here.Im a lifelong Albion fan and in a bit of predicament.My Boss and some other colleagues from the states are heading over to London in a couple of weeks and want to go see a "soccer game"-now Palace v Hull is the only game in London that Tuesday 28th.what is the likelihood of getting 4-5 tickets(unfortunately I have to go-I've tried explaining the relationship between palace v brighton but the just don't get it)

I see on the palace site you have to be a member-but I'm assuming Hull on a Tuesday night won't sell out given some of your other gates this season.Anyone know if they will go on general release.

Will be hard to get tickets in Palace areas, might be better to get some via Hull.
Go Tigers !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here