Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt & Buckley ... SELL! SELL! SELL!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yup. Almost seems like a dig at the way Bridcutt handled himself during his transfer saga.

Yes... and that would be a fully-justified dig...

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
But it's twice as many as usual, so that'll do me.

You can't expect us Team Don'tsellBuckers' to hang around for a run of 5 or 10 games, can you?

Team Offloadthesicknote can have their time again very soon, just give us this moment.

As soon as he plays up front with ulloa and the midfield learn to try a through ball once in a while he'll get loads of goals. But people have been saying this for years now ... Buckley is not a winger

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Like other players in the past, I think it's obvious he is being asked to play when he is not 100%.

I can't understand why the club just doesn't decide to not play him again this season and send him away to someone to get him right for next season. Surely there must be a way to get his hamstrings sorted. If there isn't we might as well have off-loaded him on Poyet.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It does occur to me that Buckley isn't up for much of a fight. He makes Wendy Wilkins look like Razor Ruddock. Bearing this in mind it does appear he doesn't need much of twinge to stop him. My experience of players pulling up due to hamstring problems is a sudden stop and collapsing in a heap. On Saturday he made a run, trotted back to halfway, pointed to his shin, run about a bit and then come off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here