Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Benefits Street Channel 4

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Haha. I understand. You've been completely owned and shown up for what you are. You don't like it. Them's the breaks.

Go and have a think about what the grown ups have said.

Shown up........thanks for that, takes me right back to my youth when my brother used to say or over and over when he couldn't think of anything to say (used to like a bit of name calling too) Grown ups you say? Well I am off to bed I will leave you grown ups to talk.

Have a re-read you might get the hidden message the second time.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Must have been awful for you, imagine living close to people living in such cramped conditions, you poor thing.

I can sympathise with you though, I had to get the bus the other day, it was full of poor people.

and there was a homeless person sitting near the bus stop

I know, those bloody poor people are even worse when they are foreign. Luckily Haywards Heath is full of white middle class people so you are alright.

As long as they aren't bloody poor.

It had nothing to do with being poor but everything to do with being Romanian.

And yet your posts suggest differently - maybe English isn't your first language ?

EDIT - I see [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] has beaten me to it and shown you up to be the idiot you clearly are.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh no that would just be awful, no one would want to live next to me and my seven brothers.
The fact that two people have independently highlighted your idiocy is barely making a dent in that tiny brain of yours is it?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
but thats my point you fool , a lot of them arent , some of them might even be nice people , but decent neighbours .................?

So you are saying that Romanians don't make decent neighbors?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

No you complete THICKET. He is saying Romanians who live 8 to a flat and scatter rubbish all over the pavement looking for scrap but don't clean up, don't make decent neighbours.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

Quite clearly you've not watched the show so I suggest you do before making yourself look even more of a plum than your already have.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

No you complete THICKET. He is saying Romanians who live 8 to a flat and scatter rubbish all over the pavement looking for scrap but don't clean up, don't make decent neighbours.

Quite clearly you've not watched the show so I suggest you do before making yourself look even more of a plum than your already have.

You know what. Perhaps I have read bushys comments wrong (I am sure he will put me right in due course), if so I will apologise to him for the misunderstanding.

It must be pointed out though that if, in error, I have behaved like a bit of a tit on this thread then you two have, without error, behaved like a right couple of *****.

Personally I know which I would rather be. You must both be very proud of yourselves.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
You know what. Perhaps I have read bushys comments wrong (I am sure he will put me right in due course), if so I will apologise to him for the misunderstanding.

It must be pointed out though that if, in error, I have behaved like a bit of a tit on this thread then you two have, without error, behaved like a right couple of *****.

Personally I know which I would rather be. You must both be very proud of yourselves.

I guess that can be classed as a double edged apology !

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Won't admit you're wrong without a caveat. Pathetic.

You leaping to name calling and abuse at the first opportunity is pretty pathetic too simster. All the while referring to yourself as a grown up. Hardly covered yourself in glory here have you?

Like I say you have behaved like a **** on this thread.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What exactly have I done, apart from pulling you up for your arrogance and pompous misrepresentation. I called you a name once or twice? Boo hoo

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What exactly have I done, apart from pulling you up for your arrogance and pompous misrepresentation. I called you a name once or twice? Boo hoo

Lol, nothing out of the ordinary, you carry on.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
its one thing speaking against immigration when getting free hand outs, but quite another to stop people moving about unless they pay to insurance companies.
you are quite happy with bashlsdir`s other two points of having a proper job lined up before coming to the UK and having the finances available to live here for six months yet you get angry when it is suggested people have insurance,you make no sense

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
you are quite happy with bashlsdir`s other two points of having a proper job lined up before coming to the UK and having the finances available to live here for six months yet you get angry when it is suggested people have insurance,you make no sense

Possibly the most important aspect, why would the Govt of country with any advanced medical system, (particularly one that is free at the point of access) consider that it should be made available to all new arrivals.

Foreign nationals arriving in other countries to work are required to have their own health insurance, and in my view should paid be by the employer. Many countries also expect the same for visitors.

http://www.gms.ca/travel-insurance/immigrants-and-visitors

What are the possible disadvantages to UK citizens of imposing such a requirement for visitors or immigrant workers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here