Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will in your lifetime a WOMAN play in the Football League , Premier League or FA Cup?

Will a lady ever play in the men's game professionally ?

• Yes

Votes: 13 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 76 66.1%
  • Shut up Timmy

Votes: 26 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Thought it happened in FA Cup a couple years ago? Granted like 7-10 rounds before the proper first round but........

In football league maybe say 25%, in Prem can't see it in next 50 years tbh

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
No, it won't happen. The biggest reason is men are, in general, physically bigger, faster stronger. Obviously there are exceptions to that rule, and I know a few girls who probably could play in the mens game. But at the top, top level? I very highly doubt it.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Maybe the Sussex Sunday Football League should be trendsetters and allow women to play...

The post-match showers would be a very different experience if nothing else

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Never say never, goes the phrase. I'm 68 and have seen women play golf in a male tournament, there are mixed doubles in tennis, and a there have been women drivers contest the famous Indy 500 motor race, so it COULD be possible for a woman to play top level football at sometime in the future.

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
This is as annoying as on YouTube when there's a video for match highlights and it turns out to be someone playing FIFA Football or PES.

I can't understand why people do that, it's surely of no interest to anyone.

I regularly see clips with titles like "El Abd hattrick for Brighton", which turns out to be a tedious video of some 12 year old boy playing Brighton against Barca in the Champions Leque final on FIFA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here