Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus/Liam/Ki

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I love* the way BHAFC Tweets (@BHAFC_) continue to include all Poyet related tweets / stories in their feed.

* love = really dislike.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
But this may well have an impact on the sale or otherwise of our player of the season in the last 2 seasons.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I still think he's going and Sunderland's midfield will be Ki, Ji and 5' 3".

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Perhaps I'm being slow, but what relevance is this to Bridcutt?

Ki and Liam play in central midfield. Yes, I know they are different players, but...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Jimmy Grimble

A psychologist (or whatever the correct profession title) would have a field day with some of Poyet's interviews - "I can"; "I think"; "I was"; "for ME"; "MY way". He really seems like an egomaniac.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
To be fair, that article mentions that Ki is now playing a bit further forward, but he certainly can play the Liam role. Also, I expect Sunderland have limited funds, by Prem standards, so may not be able to buy both?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
A psychologist (or whatever the correct profession title) would have a field day with some of Poyet's interviews - "I can"; "I think"; "I was"; "for ME"; "MY way". He really seems like an egomaniac.

Because he is one...

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Yes there is still an obsession with Gus. Its very annoying all these Sunderland tweets, no one gives a damn about them. Get rid .

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I love* the way BHAFC Tweets (@BHAFC_) continue to include all Poyet related tweets / stories in their feed.

* love = really dislike.

Read quite a few people tweeting them abuse to move on from Poyet, despite it obviously being an automated account that is never going to reply or even have the replies read. Quite funny really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here