Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jason Puncheon

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thing is, its a VERY specific allegation isn't it? Would take quite an imagination to think of such a specific one in a twitter rage.

Maybe Jason has such an imagination .....
Or maybe he doesn't. Maybe what he said is true.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/6B11F578551033807050687262720_ 1e8fb507786.4.7.22590957232169 47361_9abOayWlhPlGono2q_VO_sum YE8raVWCWOkWMugWPAw0ppD0R1WNz5 9GM2UrusjU.mp4?versionId=iVad2 gsO58r7cPlG2gjzwKKQifvyo7NR[/video]

Heh heh!

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Silly comments from JP but Warnock is a tosser, so fair enough.

A friend was on Warnock's staff at Palace and he always said that money was VERY important to Warnock.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Silly comments from JP but Warnock is a tosser, so fair enough.

A friend was on Warnock's staff at Palace and he always said that money was VERY important to Warnock.

Money is very important to most people, but it doesn't necessarily follow that dodgy dealings are automatically the result.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I heard a rumour a few years back that another current manager did something similar with players contracts, overpaying them a basic and taking a cut, and always ensured he bought those players when he moved clubs.

I couldn't possibly mention any names though, but his future is certainly more rosy than it was......

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Two laugh out loud moments from Jason in the last couple of days! I want the hatrick! Let's hope this clown upsets someone in training or tweets an inappropriate comment about Parish. Good value this lad.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I heard a rumour a few years back that another current manager did something similar with players contracts, overpaying them a basic and taking a cut, and always ensured he bought those players when he moved clubs.

I couldn't possibly mention any names though, but his future is certainly more rosy than it was......

Gosh, who can I think of who always buys the same players at every club he goes to... :lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Its all abit silly and could backfire on jason , i think southampton will be embarrased by it all again .

Jimmy Grimble

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Not the first time this sort of thing has been said about Warnock. Interesting, but silly from Puncheon. Jason is obviously gutted about taking the worst penalty anyone has ever seen, because I thought what Warnock said on Talksport was quite fair: He's a very talented player at Premier League level but has the potential to completely lose his head.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Whether it's true or not, if Jason hasn't got proof, which I doubt, then he is a very silly boy.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Whether it's true or not, if Jason hasn't got proof, which I doubt, then he is a very silly boy.

I think it would need another player to corroborate his allegations otherwise it is all hearsay. If you delete a tweet after it has been published it can still come back to haunt you.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

I might be barking up the wrong tree but think I know who you mean.

As for Puncheon, very stupid thing to tweet but now it's out there then needs serious investigation and, if proven, punishment. However, suspect the footballing fraternity will close ranks because any player that is involved isn't going to say anything for fear of never playing again. Bit like the black list for building contractors who made reference to safety concerns then found themselves without work for years.

Neil Warnock could take legal action against Jason Puncheon after a series of derogatory tweets from his former player, insisting "if it's been suggested that I've done anything untoward I want to confirm that I most certainly have not". However, as Warnock has said he didn't do it then there is obviously no need for an investigation! We could save a lot of court time if the judges just asked the accused if they had done the crime they are alleged to have done. If they put there hand on their heart and so no then let the go!!!!!

Last edited:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
He's a very silly boy.
Had a similar twitter war at Southampton ( with Nicola Cortese ?) and the club banned him from using it.
He worked with Warnock at QPR, so has obviously been in close contact with him,but unless you can back it up with proof, keep your mouth shut Jason !

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I think it is from his time at Leeds, could be entertaining. If you would like some further evidence that Jason Puncheon is a complete mug, here it is:

EKblTS2.png

Check the dates.

Naa it was when he was on loan at QPR.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here