Back in Sussex
...might be needing a lawyer soon.

Screen Shot 2014-01-13 at 12.22.52.png

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So Puncheon is suggesting that COLIN had arrangements with players, that he would select them for games, accruing them appearance bonuses, on the understanding that a % of that bonus came back to him!?

Oooh.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
So Puncheon is suggesting that COLIN had arrangements with players, that he would select them for games, accruing them appearance bonuses, on the understanding that a % of that bonus came back to him!?

Oooh.

He's a plum for putting it out there but I would wager there is at least a basis in fact... (in my opinion of course.)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Puncheon is an idiot.

Also, I don't know much about these things but have you not got to be careful copying his comments on here? I'm probably wrong but I'm totally paranoid about anything like that these days!

Puncheon is an idiot, agreed - but this is Warnock we are talking about. The man is the one all other idiots look to for inspiration and guidance.

EDIT: looks like he has deleted all bar the first tweet. Obviously realised the possible severity of his words.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I saw the thread title and thought this might have been about NASA suing him for damaging their space station...

Was going to post this earlier but thought it may get the site in bother.

I do hope he has some kind of proof or witnesses, could put Colin in nick if true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here