Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seems that after the past 7 days for Sunderland all the haters have gone a little quiet at the moment, even though they are by no means safe the weekly hatred for him appears to have gone saying about how poor a manager he is, want him to fail etc etc etc

Has anybody on NSC ever said that Poyet was a poor manager? You're making that up.

He will end up flouncing on you, let's see how you feel about it then.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Seems that after the past 7 days for Sunderland all the haters have gone a little quiet at the moment, even though they are by no means safe the weekly hatred for him appears to have gone saying about how poor a manager he is, want him to fail etc etc etc

Are you sure about that? You should check out some of the bridcutt threads, they've never been louder imho

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Pathetic bitter little man. The best manager we ever had.

Who are you to call me pathetic or little you dickhead? You're the biggest self righteous bellend on here. No mistake. Best manager ever? Most fortunate with resources and certainly most embarrassing every time he opened his big mouth.

Last edited:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
**** him after the events of last summer.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is an undisputable fact that Poyet was good for us and we were also good for him so I wish him luck at Sunderland and whatever big club he joins after them.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
You beat a fellow relegation threatened team and come to a BRIGHTON forum to boast about your successes? What do you want, a biter and the champions league title? Hardly a BIG big win in terms of a team, Fulham have little morale. Come celebrating at the end of the season.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I would like to wish him well, he was great for us and we were for him, got ugly at the end but most relationships do. Life is too short to bear a grudge

Exactly right. It was sad how it all ended with Gus for us, and i am very, very happy with our current set-up.

But I will still follow Gus's career with interest, don't have an issue with others who do not want to do so, but anybody who tries to tell others what they should think should grow up.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You beat a fellow relegation threatened team and come to a BRIGHTON forum to boast about your successes? What do you want, a biter and the champions league title? Hardly a BIG big win in terms of a team, Fulham have little morale. Come celebrating at the end of the season.

They have beaten 6 of the top 9 teams in the league.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Are they after Luis Suarez? He's a biter.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I genuinely think he will keep Sunderland up. Undoubtedly a good manager.

However, he is still an ungrateful egotistical big-mouthed self-centred tw@t, who was deservedly shown the door for gross misconduct. He has already made some ridiculous gaffes in the press at Sunderland, and I am sure more and more of their fans will wake up to his personality faults when he starts selling himself to bigger clubs.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Just ignore the fact he moved your club forward

I won't and many others won't. Don't presume that some on here speak for the majority.

Gus was a breath of fresh air who gave us some pride and passion back into our club. After the Micky Adams disaster and the way the Slade era finished, he, together with our chairman (note TOGETHER) gave me a club to be proud of again.

A club legend and our best ever manager.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I won't and many others won't. Don't presume that some on here speak for the majority.

Gus was a breath of fresh air who gave us some pride and passion back into our club. After the Micky Adams disaster and the way the Slade era finished, he, together with our chairman (note TOGETHER) gave me a club to be proud of again.

A club legend and our best ever manager.

and after all the posts and threads about this 1000's upon 1000's
one at last that has hit the nail right on the head

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I genuinely think he will keep Sunderland up. Undoubtedly a good manager.

However, he is still an ungrateful egotistical big-mouthed self-centred tw@t, who was deservedly shown the door for gross misconduct. He has already made some ridiculous gaffes in the press at Sunderland, and I am sure more and more of their fans will wake up to his personality faults when he starts selling himself to bigger clubs.

Spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here