Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Seems that after the past 7 days for Sunderland all the haters have gone a little quiet at the moment, even though they are by no means safe the weekly hatred for him appears to have gone saying about how poor a manager he is, want him to fail etc etc etc

Please Tom,

I DISLIKE Gus. I am not a 'HATER'.

And I am so happy he is not our problem any more.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Never heard of him.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Seems that after the past 7 days for Sunderland all the haters have gone a little quiet at the moment, even though they are by no means safe the weekly hatred for him appears to have gone saying about how poor a manager he is, want him to fail etc etc etc

You should be on the Sunderland forum!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

You're a dickhead mate

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I've said all along I think Gus will keep Sunderland up, and I stick by that. Good manager and I loved his time here. However, from the moment he made that claim about his dismisal live on tv my view of him changed completely and I can't forgive him that. I'd probably have a wry smile if his career failed miserably, but I don't think it will as he's a good manager. Sunderland should enjoy him while they've got him.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Has he hit his head on the ceiling of The Stadium of Light and it's fancy pink seats yet? Surely after this result today Real Madrid must have been alerted to his potential.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here