Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Seems that after the past 7 days for Sunderland all the haters have gone a little quiet at the moment, even though they are by no means safe the weekly hatred for him appears to have gone saying about how poor a manager he is, want him to fail etc etc etc

Not everyone hates him, but he has created a sideshow. If you were in our position you would be just as fascinated with how he proves himself or not in the Prem.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I can understand this. If he saves Sunderland how long before he is touting himself for a really top job ? He sees Sunderland as a stepping stone and I hope their fans realise it. He will be off soonest when he feels it is in his best interests. Little or no loyalty in the guy.

Just the same as most managers really. Average life span of any football manager is 18 months.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
But to be honest a team like Sunderland will never see a manager show loyalty as we will always be a stepping stone to bigger and better things, which I am more than happy with as long as a manager tries there best whilst with us

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
But to be honest a team like Sunderland will never see a manager show loyalty as we will always be a stepping stone to bigger and better things, which I am more than happy with as long as a manager tries there best whilst with us

I'm happy with a manager who leaves us in a better state than when he started. I can't understand anyone who bears grudges. Life is too short.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
So what your point then of your original post? are we all meant to be praising Poyet for winning a game now and then?

No its funny that every week we were losing there were dozens of posts about him, now he has won a few games nothing is mentioned

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The blokes a scumbag and I hope any team he is managing goes down, and no results he ever gets will change my view on that score. Is that loud enough for you?

Pathetic bitter little man. The best manager we ever had.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here