Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere today.....

D1AX

Jun 20, 2013
From the, NE East stand with my little lad, I have to thank the NS for a fantastic effort today. In unison, and vocally driving the support. Good job folks.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Great atmosphere...

Just one complaint and that was the complete bell ends in the middle of the north stand that chanted Calderon's name everytime Bruno made a mistake in the first half. Get behind the players you complete tools, the very same bunch creaming themselves when his superb back heel almost lead to a goal in the second half.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm in the north east corner think we sung the majority of chants, the Brighton army was about only chant I notice we were quiet on.

The Police Box Gang excelled themselves in the second half singing the crap "Watford FC" "Reading FC" "CPFC" song that no-one else wants to join in with...

What are the words to this song?
It went on for ages in the second half but I couldn't hear the words.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Great atmosphere...

Just one complaint and that was the complete bell ends in the middle of the north stand that chanted Calderon's name everytime Bruno made a mistake in the first half. Get behind the players you complete tools, the very same bunch creaming themselves when his superb back heel almost lead to a goal in the second half.

That annoyed me too. Some people...

Jan 30, 2008
Un-bloody-believable!!!! Great effort by all, rocking today, 12th man got us home. Not sure how suddenly the stadium comes together in one voice but it really felt like that today.
mmmmmmmmm 1ST VISIT TODAY , north stand was quite noisy on occasions other than that same old really, game was ok , can't say i'll be rushing back though, GOOD TO SEE A FEW FRIENDLY FACE'S
regards
DR

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I'm loving sitting in the north stand. Well N1H. I love it. I always sing along and trying to get a few people around me to sing too. I love the Barmy army chant, not many people try to sing around me. Bit of a shame.
I loved when we (north stand) was sing " west stand give us a song" was brilliant.
West stand the sleeping giant, it will soon get loud I'm sure.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Great interchange between the East and North after North requested a song from the East. Don't think the South heard the North's request for a chant from them.

Also marvellous scenes when Dave ran to the East after his goal and was trying to whip them up.

We heard the request in the south, and we did start singing, but we were on the attack and 'we are Brighton' turned into everyone screaming for a goal. But I thought the atmosphere was very good. We are definitely getting louder in the South, I'm pleased to say. I might be an old codger in a wheelchair, but I do love a good song at football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here