Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere today.....

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
the atmosphere did indeed sound fantastic on seagulls player! top work, keep it up!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Much better today, even WSL had a go! Why so different?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Great interchange between the East and North after North requested a song from the East. Don't think the South heard the North's request for a chant from them.

Also marvellous scenes when Dave ran to the East after his goal and was trying to whip them up.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
It seems like any moans about lack of atmos comes from noddys in the East and WSL. If you want to contribute, move away from the Geoffs and blue-rinses and get in the north or WSU :thumbsup:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Was good in the first half, but more subdued in the second but I think that's because The Judge moved to the corner. He really does make the difference :clap:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Sang my heart out from the back of the North, like I do every week.

But I must say I did find some sections of the north, particularly those cornering the east, didn't really join in with the rest of the stand. Not just me that noticed this, surely?

*runs for cover*

Honestly though it was a good atmosphere and glad it came across well on player/radio

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
From WSU it looks like the stewards in the NS are not obsessed with getting everyone to sit down of late. This left large areas standing up and generating a lot of singing. A far cry from the stewards campaign in previous Amex seasons.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Where I was sat there wasn't much difference to normal, except seemingly a lot more nervous or quick to judge. Bruno hits a long ball, it's barely left his foot before people are moaning about it being such a waste and Bruno being useless. The ball is inch perfect to land on Lopez's foot by the touchline he hits it toward goal for a great chance, but not enough players trying to get forward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here