Fish finger sandwiches at the Amex tomorrow

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Probably not, but maybe in the East Stand BASSerie
and in the North Stand ConCOURSE FISHING

(I'll get my float...)

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
...will be available in the East Stand lower concourse (from the pitchside kiosk at the south end), the North Stand concourse (from the centre kiosk) and in the West Stand lower and West Stand upper concourses (from the kiosks at the south end).

I'm a veggie but even I might give it a go.

Talk about REELing them in Bozza!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think this fish finger sandwich could be a red HERRING.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I ve never heard of fish-finger sandwiches :shrug:
Is it a complete fish-finger in each half or are they all mashed up and the contents spread in to a sandwich? seem a very strange idea.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Is it a complete fish-finger in each half or are they all mashed up and the contents spread in to a sandwich? seem a very strange idea.

It might be a hit at Grimsby FC but we are more sophisticated down here, aren't we ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

2 fish fingers with a dollop of mushy peas for each half of the sandwich.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011

Four fishfingers in a two piece bread sandwich (sliced Loaf) with your choice of relish......lovely

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
To all those looking forward to a a 'Birdseye like crunchy cod filled treat that is a home created fish finger sandwich', forget it! They are shit!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Is this a DOG fish review of the possible sales of, fishy sarnies?

i RUDDy hope so! I shoal be FINished with the puns if it's a TAIL that's sent me up the RIVER! I don't parHAKE in these things for the halibut.....

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To all those looking forward to a a 'Birdseye like crunchy cod filled treat that is a home created fish finger sandwich', forget it! They are shit!

Probably fish bollocks eyes and brains. I will give it a miss and I BLAME Barber for this ABOMINATION of an idea. :rant:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This sort of thing would never have happened under Bill Archer. A sad day.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Probably fish bollocks eyes and brains. I will give it a miss and I BLAME Barber for this ABOMINATION of an idea. :rant:

All these scrapings normally end up in a fishcake rather than a fish finger :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here