Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reception for Bridcutt tomorrow

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I think we should all chant his name to let him know how we feel about him. .....

**** OFF BRIDCUTT
**** OFF BRIDCUTT
**** OFF BRIDCUTT. .....

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
How many of us on NSC would not want to double or maybe quadruple our wages.

If he plays tomorrow it is because Oscar believes he deserves his place.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Never in a million will he be playing tommorow IMO :)

Masky

Jan 15, 2011
Reported to be ok at training and signing autographs etc.. I imagine if OG feels he is in the right frame of mind and deserves a place he will play.. I am expecting him to start tomorrow with Ince... Footballers are generally quite simple people in that they just wanna play football.. He probably hasn't enjoyed the last week and just wants to get put there and do what he does best!
I be chanting very loud for Liam - he has been brilliant for the Albion and I wish him all the best. As someone else said.. Who you turn down a 400% pay rise?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Even if none of this had come about, he should still have been dropped for his loss of form.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I think he will start if anything for the club to send out a message to sunderland that it is business as usual unless our valuation of the player is matched. This would be the same message to liam around the transfer request in that he is going nowhere until his valuation is met. Whilst his performances have not been great I do feel a bit for liam here as Gus has probably given him assurances that he would take him to the premier league and now he has been hung out to dry. Of course it also depends where liam is mentally and we should trust oscars judgement on that come 3 o clock

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would not expect to see him as his mind is far away from the Amex at present

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Be interesting if he starts....... I'm firmly in the camp that suggests there's no point rejecting his transfer request to leave him out of the squad. He has never let us down in the time he's played here and is adored by the majority of sensible fans who know he always gives his best. Our management has already said they value him as a vital member of the team and as far as I'm concerned it's business as usual. He's a model pro, and i think if he plays he would give his all once again.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That's quite an assumption!

How do any of us know where 'his mind is'? ???

Certainly not on the recent games he has played for us, looked to be in la la land

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
He's been away with the varies and/or unfit for the last couple of games. I'd question whether he warrants selection ahead of Andrews - who was my MoM v Reading. On the bench for me for purely tactical reasons. To come on and replace an attacker if we have the game sown up and we want to close it out. Otherwise doesn't warrant a start on form.

What I really hope we avoid is the nutter in WSL C block bellowing "you're not at Sunderland yet Bridcutt, you ****". He was playing poorly but he deserves far more respect than that.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Purely on a footballing basis and on performances he doesn't deserve to be in the starting XI

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Argus reporting a niggling groin injury so probably no Liam in the team or squad today. Good solution for everyone concerned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here