Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reception for Bridcutt tomorrow

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Argus reporting a niggling groin injury so probably no Liam in the team or squad today. Good solution for everyone concerned.

A reasonable compromise and he will no doubt pass his fitness test for Sunderland with flying colours.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
The club tweeted yesterday at 11:32 yesterday morning that Upson, Kuzczack , Bridcutt & Bruno were all available for today.
So why are the Argus now reporting he's now unlikely to feature?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bridcutt will be looking at what happened to Crofts and shuddering. If he plays tomorrow, I just hope it doesn't result in a half-hearted self preserving performance, we can't afford any passengers in the side. Judgement call for Oscar.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
This game and away to Burnley should be just the game we need his added experience over Rohan Ince, although Keith Andrews has the experience he is even more defensive. It is for these games we need the likes of LB and it is why Sunderland wanted him in the first place (despite it is difficult not to see Lee Catternole as a better player in the same position). I agree he has been playing poorly of late but I did not realise he was carrying an injury. He does not deserve his place right now on his performances, but class will out in tricky away games.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
De Fanti sacked as Director of Football at Sunderland.
A massive victory for Poyet could well mean that Brid utt's appearance tomorrow is his last for Albion .
Nice to sign out with a win in front of the travelling faithful.

Suspect we have also seen the last of Buckey.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
A massive victory for Poyet could well mean that Brid utt's appearance tomorrow is his last for Albion .

I'm trying to figure out how you have come to that conclusion.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

That is a huge win for Poyet and the right thing for Sunderland to do. Poyet needs to be in control of transfers. The more power you give him, the better he will be.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here