Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Ince Signs New Deal

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ince-l229-1284906_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
05:55 10th January 2014
It is nice for the club to reward that hard work and professionalism with this new contract and I am very pleased for him."
Oscar Ince
Albion midfielder Rohan Ince has agreed a new long-term deal with Albion, after an impressive first half of his debut season with the first team.
The 21-year-old former Chelsea trainee has flourished under head coach Oscar Garcia, and established himself as a key player in his first-team squad.
Initially he featured as a central defender for Albion’s under-21s in the second half of last season, after joining from Stamford Bridge 11 months ago.
This season, however, Oscar has successfully used Ince as a midfielder; with his energetic, all-action style – along with some impressive displays – endearing him to supporters.
The Londoner has signed a new deal through until June 2016, and Oscar commented, “I am delighted for Rohan. He has earned this contract with the way he has trained and played ever since I came to the club.
“He has an excellent attitude every day, he looks after himself and works hard in training; and we are all seeing the benefit of that with his performances on the pitch.
“It is nice for the club to reward that hard work and professionalism with this new contract and I am very pleased for him.”
Ince has played 16 times for Albion this season, after making his first-team debut in the Capital One Cup against Newport County in August.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here