Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From april 1979 how many still attend the albion games?

My first game was Jan 1975 v Leatherhead:ffsparr:

It's an unwritten law that your first Albion game is complete crap. It's a cunning plan to sort out the right sort of fans. Normal people would say sod that for a game of soldiers, I'm not going there again. The sort of person who is a potential seagull fan is someone who says well, this can only get better.

Commander's first game was a God-awful 0-0 draw, I was almost embarrassed to have taken him.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
My first game was in Nov '72 when we drew with Cardiff. We susbsequently went on that run of 13 defeats but it didn't matter, I was hooked and have been going ever sisnce.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's an unwritten law that your first Albion game is complete crap. It's a cunning plan to sort out the right sort of fans. Normal people would say sod that for a game of soldiers, I'm not going there again. The sort of person who is a potential seagull fan is someone who says well, this can only get better.

Commander's first game was a God-awful 0-0 draw, I was almost embarrassed to have taken him.

Exception to the rule here, my first game was Malcolm Allison's 3rd division Crystal Palace high flyers 0 Albion 2. Harry Wilson had about to be picked for England Peter Taylor, in his pocket that day.

Yet to be beaten in my Albion following days 33k crowd that night.

Exception to the rule here, my first game was Malcolm Allison's 3rd division Crystal Palace high flyers 0 Albion 2. Harry Wilson had about to be picked for England Peter Taylor, in his pocket that day.

Yet to be beaten in my Albion following days 33k crowd that night.

Was that the sammy morgan game,smoke bombs and a bit lively afterwards? 76/77 AND YOUR GONNA GET YOUR F...... HEADS KICKED FOR AROUND 15 MINUTES???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Only missed a handful of home games, gillingham etc. since 1974

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I was at both. Went to practically all games when a teenager, then became a part-time attendee as life got in the way. Back full-time at Amex.

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
So to calculate the number who went to both are we going to wait for all the " I went to both " responses and add them up. It could take some time guys.

Anyway I reckon 4996

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here