Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From april 1979 how many still attend the albion games?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Possibly A lot of lifelong fans who deserted the club after the good times, sadly.
Inevitably true. Lots of JCBs around The Amex.

Despite having been a regular for 20 years by then I wasn't at the Newcastle game as I was living and working in Qatar. But I was at the last home game that season a week earlier v Blackburn.

I wasn't at the Bournemouth game although I was at the Barnsley and Leicester games (and Bournemouth away) and will next be over for Reading and QPR - unless we get through round 4 and draw a big team in round 5.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
West Stand season ticket 70/80's. Bournemouth, ESU ash tray, and picked up an apprentice along the way.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
I went to both - went with my Dad in 79, he is a season ticket holder at the Amex, but missed the B'mouth game. My son is also a season ticket holder, but only 11, so not even a figment in 79!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The Race Hill park and ride buses seem to contain one third olduns, one third old enough with kids, the other third not old enough. So rule of thumb would say 10 to 15 thousand.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Been supporting the Albion over that time span , although tend to go to more away games than home because of distance & cost involed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here